New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

Immune renew

Posted by Reviewer2840608 on Mar 06, 2009

I received my order very fast and I will order again very soon price was resonable

Very pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2720174 on May 06, 2009

We're pleased with this product and all NOW products. We're also pleased with iHerb prices and service. God bless, Rene & Debby Marin

A useful tool for getting rid of unwanted infections, flus

Posted by Reviewer1194292 on Aug 09, 2009

I used to have upper airway infections even after I had tonsillectomy. I have been using this product for 2.5 months now (2 caps a day). It gives me a sense of strength that comes from well being, and I haven't had any infection problems yet. Although these are summer days, I see lots of people around me getting sick because of temperature changes and I haven't even got a flu! Recommended for general health! It is always good to keep your immune system strong.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Aug 23, 2009

I am happy with this correct combination. I can see overall improvement, my skin indicates smoother texture so I assume inside is improving also. This product could be compaired to the tree of life as ones body has to defend it's self against many things.

Helps genital herpes

Posted by Reviewer2403267 on Apr 08, 2010

This and red marine algae (also sold at iherb.com) has tremendously helped keep my genital herpes at bay.