Now Foods, Immune Renew

Posted by Reviewer1954694 on Mar 15, 2011

Great, boosted my white blood count

Slow & Steady Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Oct 18, 2007

Slow and steady boosted my immune system.

To help stay well

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Feb 23, 2010

I am using this to help stay well. It has mushrooms and also astragalus. Both are well known for helping immunity. I have not been sick all winter.

Good stuff! NOW brand is great!

Posted by Reviewer2852614 on Feb 08, 2011

I've taken this for over 2 months now and have not been sick. However, I haven't been sick in over a year or longer, not even a cold. So I'll have to wait to see if this boosts my T-cells, macrophages, etc. I have had low WBC readings for over 3 years, yet have not been sick,& have been checked for leukemia, blood cancer, etc. It must be "just me," as the doc puts it. Taking it to see if it puts my wbc counts back into the "normal" range.

Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

Posted by 5054591574668319020 on May 07, 2014

I have two small children. It seems when they come home with something, I get it. From a personal recommendation as well as the reviews I read, I felt inclined to try this product. All in all, this product didn’t work out for me. I’ve had two episodes of imbalances in my well being since using it. When those episodes occur, what is usually my saving grace is a product called Wellness Formula manufactured by Source Naturals. I take 3 tablets of that 2-3 a day and that usually keeps me from getting a full-blown cold. I wouldn’t tell anybody not to try Immune Renew. From the reviews it has worked wonders for a lot of people. It just wasn’t the same experience for me.

no benefit whatsoever

Posted by Reviewer2333805 on Apr 16, 2015

I've been taking this supplement on a daily basis for about one year and have no noticed no benefit whatsoever. I suffer from allergic rhinitis, which has not improved in the slightest. I've had two colds this year, which is more than I normally experience. I feel that is a waste of money and I won't be buying it again.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1131270 on May 17, 2011

I am taking the Immune Renuew for several weeks and I am impressed by the fact that it really boost my energy levels. Very good product and iherb.com excellent service.

The BEST immune support!

Posted by Reviewer1210336 on Aug 02, 2011

I rave to everyone about Immune Renew! I went from every cold I got feeling like it was the flu. It would take me 2 months to get over every sickness. It got to the point that I was seriously afraid of getting sick. Since starting this, I very rarely get sick. If I feel something coming on, I take 2-3 pills a day and by next day it's all gone. Only times I've caught something was when I ran out of this! But, still my cold lasted about 3 days. Big difference from lasting 2 months! I tried colostrum, but that gave me indigestion and the feeling that my food was just sitting in my stomach and disturbed my sleep due to that. Also tried EpiCore... but this hands down was the BEST!!

Excellent price and effect

Posted by Naturopath on Aug 21, 2011

Together with Vit D & C prevents me from getting the flu. Great formula

the kings food, the japaneze mushrom

Posted by Reviewer2053611 on Jun 03, 2010

well, I am using it frequently and I think my over all immune system is elevated (less throat infection frequency). I sent this product to my nephew (he is suffering asthma with a very weak immune system)his mother told me that he hadn't suffer any big situation since.