Works well to improve overall health

Posted by Reviewer1459252 on Mar 27, 2008

It has been helping me recover more quickly from a bout of the flu.

Try this if you get sick because of stress and lack of sleep

Posted by Reviewer1215267 on Oct 19, 2008

Helps keeps cold and viruses away due to the fact that my immune system can fight better

Great effective product

Posted by Reviewer1684119 on Nov 09, 2009

My whole family had the flu. It cut down sick time to 1 week. Great price. Fast shipping.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Oct 09, 2015

I was a bit sceptical when buying this but I thought it was worth a shot as I had been constantly ill the last year. I suffered through strep throat three times in six months and I had the flu about as many times in the same amount of time. My immune system was in really bad shape and the antibiotics I had been taking didn't exactly help in strengthening it. So I tried this product out, fully expecting it to not help me whatsoever. However, I was very pleasantly surprised. I've been taking one vcap a day for about nine months and I haven't been sick once. It sounds too good to be true, but it's not! I will continue buying this product for as long as iherb stocks it, that's for sure. EDITED TO ADD: It's now October 9th, 2015 - more than six years later - and I still take this product daily and I am very rarely ill. The occasional light cold once a year at most, and I have two young kids so I'm around germs a lot. This is the best supplement I've ever used and I would recommend it wholeheartedly to anyone!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1987628 on Jul 27, 2015

Im a diagnosed CFS'r. When I let myself go and dont maintain a sugar free diet I average a throat infection or ear/nose/throat issue quite regularly. Since beginning taking this two months ago I havent been sick once, so it definately works!

Like putting on Armor

Posted by hikershhealth on Aug 03, 2015

Great stuff been using it for over two years NEVER SICK I never get a flu shot my freinds that do end up sicker than dogs I usally never get anything if I do Its so mild works great if i do get any symptoms i take elderberry syrup Over done and gone

excellent product

Posted by 5383195694563855329 on Feb 04, 2013

while many have been sick this winter ive been taking this product and not even a cold and I am from one of the Northern states that is cold with plenty of snow...I am very satisfied.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2263210 on Dec 30, 2011

Helps with giving the immune system what it needs to withstand all the created immune suppressors that are entrained throughout our environment.

Immune Renew

Posted by Reviewer1770951 on Apr 15, 2011

Since I began taking this product I heal very quickly from any types of cuts or scratches, and I haven't had a cold or flu this past winter!

overall

Posted by Reviewer1942661 on Sep 07, 2010

good refreshing solid product