The best

Posted by 5261563704716402849 on Jul 14, 2014

Iherb are the best!very serious!i will buy from you!thank you

Good product

Posted by 4909914482189663964 on Jan 23, 2014

I received the product timely without delay. After consumption for 2 days, my cough has lessen and flu is gone. I can breath easier now and do not feel any colds. Good product to be purchased again.

works wonders! super paracetamol replacement

Posted by 5638527384794820360 on Apr 17, 2015

If like me you suffer from frequent fevers / sore throat / cold due to seasonal changes, then this works absolute wonders! I have stopped buying paracetamol or other fever medicines ever since getting this...three doses and fever and cold and sore throat gone...a fourth dose and full recovery! Without the weakness and stomach upsets caused by a 650 mg paracetamol dose :) I combine this with Organic India turmeric formula and these two together rocks... Highly recommended! Am going to stock up on a few bottles of this!

Love it in combination with neem capsules

Posted by 5590451235219845222 on Oct 16, 2014

I have been using this capsules in combination with Natures way neem capsules for some time now. I usually get very sick by this time of the year but Im steal healthy, not a single sign of cold or flu and yet Im under tremendous stress from both my last semester in nursing school and work as well as my home life. I do feel that this capsules have improved my immune system. Will defenetly keep purshasing them.

This one works!

Posted by 5322266516001116096 on Dec 08, 2014

I've only been using this product for the past two weeks but I noticed an improvement in my ongoing low level sinus problems that were left over from a respiratory virus that I had over the winter. Like the other Now products I have tried, this is a good one. :)

good

Posted by 5484779646198208701 on Feb 08, 2016

Best for your immune

great!!

Posted by 5247068074003104454 on Mar 07, 2016

Great product

Good idea for cold & flu season

Posted by Dianamite on Jan 24, 2015

This does keep the viruses at bay pretty well. Now and then, one will set in, but I still don't get as sick for as long as others around me do when I take this.

Kept illness at bay

Posted by 4945074729807603618 on Feb 01, 2015

i had previously taken another brand and it worked but its more expensive. So i got this one instead. It worked fine! I feel good im able to prevent ailments but cheaper.

nice