Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

Immune Renew

Posted by Reviewer1770951 on Apr 15, 2011

Since I began taking this product I heal very quickly from any types of cuts or scratches, and I haven't had a cold or flu this past winter!

Immune Renew

Posted by Reviewer1866054 on Nov 16, 2011

extremely efficient for supporting the immune system. I take this combined with Air Defense Immune Booster and I survived long trips with air conditioning in the car, even though I was usually very sensitive and having long headaches because of my sinuses. also, not one cold in an entire year. I took one per day each, for almost two months, then stopped and used only when necessary - when I could feel the cold/flu approaching.

A Piggyback Herbal For The 'Epicor'~

Posted by JJ2007 on Dec 19, 2011

When used in conjunction with the "Epicor" supplement, I now feel invincible against any and all comers of disease and illness for this winter's colds and flu season. It's akin to having a 'force-field' surrounding my person, whenever I'm around others who may be physically ill, themselves. No more fears about catching a 'bug' when I'm out and about, shopping.

Very helpful

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 29, 2012

I think this is a wonderful product. At first I took it myself after I got my waist inflammation to boost my immunity. Later I gave it to my dog as preventive measure, etc. and my dog after 1 capsule get even stronger and quicker than it was before. Only I can't see changes in my man's organism yet. But I think because of his latter stress he needs just more of it.

More than pleased

Posted by Reviewer2934036 on Feb 09, 2012

I start taking Immune Renew from the end of September. This was the first autumn/winter where I never caught a flu. 3-4 times I felt like getting cold but literally in couple of hours I was healthy and vigorous again. Marvelous product.