EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$16.56

$25.99

Savings of: $9.43 (36% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(6)
1 Stars
(6)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Feb 26, 2012

I have alot of female issues from endometriosis and these have helped very much.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1494542 on May 13, 2008

blocks estrogen naturally

Was this review helpful to you?

4 people found the following review helpful

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2573247 on Mar 11, 2008

100-200 mg daily was recommended by my doctor, so I'm pleased that this bottle will last two months!

Was this review helpful to you?

3 people found the following review helpful

Very, very good

Posted by Reviewer2551336 on Sep 03, 2008

Taking 2x/daily to help lower levels of bad estrogen.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Sep 05, 2008

I have only taken this for a short time but I believe it takes the fog out of my mind. It has great ingredients and definately the ones that everyone needs.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

a possible cancer blocker.

Posted by Reviewer1837810 on Apr 15, 2011

I am a breast cancer survivor,my cancer was estogen recepter positive. this product along with Tomoxifin help protect me from cancer from returning.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

excellent product

Posted by laraziz on Dec 24, 2013

Very much helps at a breast monthly pains. This painful symptom was gone absolutely. Now even it is difficult to me to define ms approach that was with me only in youth. Very much I recommend! Самый недорогой Индинол, помогает при различных заболеваниях груди таких как мастопатия, ПМС.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

great!

Posted by Reviewer3143438 on Nov 30, 2011

great!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Time will show--------Время покажет

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Oct 11, 2014

I have the uterine fibroid.I decided to take the indole-3 carbinol during 6 months as a course of treatment.Then I'll go for an ultrasound. I will write my comments after I get the results of pelvic ultrasound.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks!--------У меня миома матки.Решила пропить индол-3 карбинол курсом 6 месяцев. Потом пойду на УЗИ. О результатах напишу дополнительно.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Helpful

Posted by 5344932540345891615 on Apr 25, 2015

I had issues with mastopathy after I had stopped taking birth control pills, my breasts hurt a lot and my periods became irregular. After I've been taking those capsules along with Calcium D-Glucarate by Natrol for few months my breasts stopped hurting. Recommend! But consider taking some hepatoprotectors as Indole has not a very good impact on liver. ------------------------------------------------------ После приема противозачаточных, у меня началась мастопатия, грудь очень болела и цикл стал нерегулярным. Принимала Индол вместе с Calcium D-Glucarate от Natrol до полугода - грудь перестала болеть, мое самочувствие улучшилось. Очень благодарна этим БАД. Рекоммендую!!! Но учтите, что Индол не очень хорошо влиет на печень, поэтому принимайте паралельно гепатопротекторы! Я пила шрот и масло расторопшы. Очень рада, что нашла эти БАД.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Items 41-50 of 109 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »