Now Foods, Indole-3-Carbinol with Flax Lignans, 200 mg, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1015150 on Nov 01, 2008

I take this daily as part of a breast cancer protocol to lower the "bad" estrogen level in my system.

a possible cancer blocker.

Posted by Reviewer1837810 on Apr 15, 2011

I am a breast cancer survivor,my cancer was estogen recepter positive. this product along with Tomoxifin help protect me from cancer from returning.

For every single women out there

Posted by Reviewer2837310 on May 13, 2015

Perfect way to balance your hormones. After my breast cancer I did some blood test and my estrogen's levels were too high (specially the dangerous estrogen) so after only 2 months taking Indole it regulates my hormones in a safe, gentle way..I decided not taking tamoxifen (a common drug for breast cancer patients) and only having Indole I have been perfect and I even have a baby girl last year!!!! Nature is always better!!

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Feb 26, 2012

I have alot of female issues from endometriosis and these have helped very much.

excellent product

Posted by laraziz on Dec 24, 2013

Very much helps at a breast monthly pains. This painful symptom was gone absolutely. Now even it is difficult to me to define ms approach that was with me only in youth. Very much I recommend! Самый недорогой Индинол, помогает при различных заболеваниях груди таких как мастопатия, ПМС.

Recommended by my Gyno

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Jul 22, 2015

My gyno recommended I take an I3C supplement to help my immune system kick my HPV. I have had 5 abnormal paps in the last 5 years (and 2 normal paps in that time) so my body was already trying to fight it on it's own. I had been taking garlic oil pills and soreign silver to up my immune system before my last pap and they seemed to work really well from the doctor's report. I haven't had another pap since using the product, so I'm not sure if this will clear up my HPV for sure (and who knows what my body is doing on it's own anyway), but I will try to remember to update my review after the next pap I have.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1494542 on May 13, 2008

blocks estrogen naturally

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2573247 on Mar 11, 2008

100-200 mg daily was recommended by my doctor, so I'm pleased that this bottle will last two months!

Very, very good

Posted by Reviewer2551336 on Sep 03, 2008

Taking 2x/daily to help lower levels of bad estrogen.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Sep 05, 2008

I have only taken this for a short time but I believe it takes the fog out of my mind. It has great ingredients and definately the ones that everyone needs.