EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$16.56

$25.99

Savings of: $9.43 (36% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

great item

Posted by Reviewer2251769 on Aug 13, 2008

helps prevent cancer

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by Reviewer3093124 on Mar 20, 2010

very good for hormone balance

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Now Foods, Indole-3-Carbinol with Flax Lignans, 200 mg, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1015150 on Nov 01, 2008

I take this daily as part of a breast cancer protocol to lower the "bad" estrogen level in my system.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Time will show--------Время покажет

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Oct 11, 2014

I have the uterine fibroid.I decided to take the indole-3 carbinol during 6 months as a course of treatment.Then I'll go for an ultrasound. I will write my comments after I get the results of pelvic ultrasound.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks!--------У меня миома матки.Решила пропить индол-3 карбинол курсом 6 месяцев. Потом пойду на УЗИ. О результатах напишу дополнительно.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

a possible cancer blocker.

Posted by Reviewer1837810 on Apr 15, 2011

I am a breast cancer survivor,my cancer was estogen recepter positive. this product along with Tomoxifin help protect me from cancer from returning.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Happy

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 11, 2014

Great value product. I really feel that this aids in the metabolism of photo-estrogens

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2573247 on Mar 11, 2008

100-200 mg daily was recommended by my doctor, so I'm pleased that this bottle will last two months!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1494542 on May 13, 2008

blocks estrogen naturally

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Helpful

Posted by 5344932540345891615 on Apr 25, 2015

I had issues with mastopathy after I had stopped taking birth control pills, my breasts hurt a lot and my periods became irregular. After I've been taking those capsules along with Calcium D-Glucarate by Natrol for few months my breasts stopped hurting. Recommend! But consider taking some hepatoprotectors as Indole has not a very good impact on liver. ------------------------------------------------------ После приема противозачаточных, у меня началась мастопатия, грудь очень болела и цикл стал нерегулярным. Принимала Индол вместе с Calcium D-Glucarate от Natrol до полугода - грудь перестала болеть, мое самочувствие улучшилось. Очень благодарна этим БАД. Рекоммендую!!! Но учтите, что Индол не очень хорошо влиет на печень, поэтому принимайте паралельно гепатопротекторы! Я пила шрот и масло расторопшы. Очень рада, что нашла эти БАД.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Sep 05, 2008

I have only taken this for a short time but I believe it takes the fog out of my mind. It has great ingredients and definately the ones that everyone needs.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 41-50 of 114 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »