Now Foods, Inositol Capsules, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Happier Days!

Posted by Reviewer2528501 on Oct 01, 2008

After much research, I discovered that a combination of 5-HTP and Inositol creates an anti-anxiety effect, similar to that of Prozac (but of course without all of the nasty drug side effects anti-depressants cause). I am the mother of two children under four, and I take one of each in the morning and I find that I am less easily stressed, respond in a much calmer manner and am generally a less anxious person as a result.

SAVED MY LIFE

Posted by Reviewer2833597 on Aug 27, 2010

I was having panic attacks-couldn't rest, couldn't sleep, fear of dying-horrible. The doctor wanted to put me on Zoloft-which I did not want to do. Started taking the Inositol which has been a Godsend! Checked with my doctor, who said it wouldn't interfere with my blood pressure meds. I take 4-5 daily and Goodbye panic-hello normal life!! Thank you-Thank you-Thank you.

Helps with Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

I began taking extra Inositol after reading The Edge Effect by Dr. Braverman. After taking the inventory, I read the chapters and recommendations for my primary neurotransmitter type and my symptoms which included not sleeping well through the night. So I added Inositol and 5-HTP to the melatonin that I was already taking. I am not one to take prescription sleep aids and these natural products really help.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2574712 on Dec 27, 2007

I use Inositol to keep me calm throughout the day. It is an excellent tranquilizer.

Use as sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2747948 on May 13, 2009

I take 500 mg of Inositol and .25 mg of Melatonin and get the best sleep I've gotten in years. I like NOW products; good quality and prices.