dissolving problem

Posted by Reviewer2486606 on Oct 16, 2008

I have used powder form from different brands, however Now's inositol is quite granulated rather than powder, which brings further difficuty to dissolve. Powder form is better than granulated.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2021251 on May 06, 2015

It is very helpful for anxiety and some obsessive thoughts. My mood is much better and my sleep is also good. It has a sweet taste and powder form is very easy to take. I put it in my mouth and drink a water after than, it is easily dissolved. I take about 7 grams a day divided into 5 doses through the day. I use it together with rhodiola rosea, omega 3, magnesium citrate and B6. Definitely will repurchase it.

affects me adversely

Posted by Reviewer3340957 on Jul 01, 2009

I have been using Inositol to assist with normalizing sleeping rhythms. The Source Naturals brand I used for years was perfect - helped me relax & doze off within 1/2 hr. of taking the Inositol. For SOME reason, the NOW brand is keeping me wide awake! Like speed or ....who knows! It kept me awake for 4-5 hrs.

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1326392 on Aug 18, 2010

I began researching alternative products for the treatment of anxiety and OCD. This product has been a God send for me. The powder is great for the larger doses, it disolves well and is tasteless. The service from the website has been great and the prices even better - very impressed

Bigger would be even better

Posted by Reviewer1705277 on Jul 20, 2008

For some it is recomended that they take up to 20g per day of this stuff which is why a huge size would be appropriate.

Goodbye anxiety

Posted by cristal on Apr 25, 2012

My 12yo son and I both take this (for nervous anxiety). It works quite well. I can tell a difference within minutes.

Amazing stuff that works for depression, anxiety and panic

Posted by Reviewer1419806 on Feb 06, 2012

After suffering for over 15 years of trying every supplement and lots of meds...the only thing to significantly help was this. It really got me back on track...I had to take 12g which is about 4 teaspoons full. The only other substantial supplements to help where St Johns wort and the medication mirtazapine and xanax.

Great!

Posted by 4989596582428831753 on Oct 20, 2013

Great!

Inositol powder

Posted by Reviewer1659563 on Jun 29, 2010

excellent product

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Jan 24, 2010

I like using this product with GABA, B6, and Niacin to reduce anxiety. I have used the capsules which are obviously convenient but prefer the flexibility of the dosing of the powder in comparison to a 750mg pill, for instance.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »