okay ... worth having on hand

Posted by Reviewer1431398 on Apr 15, 2009

This is the type of energy product that, for me, provides me with just enough of an energy boost that takes me from thinking all I want to do is go home and have a nap ... to simply being able to continue on. It does not provide the complete turn around that an energy drink gives but its effect is sufficient enough to keep you going. Having said that, my quest for a nutritional energy boost that is not your typical energy drink continues. A good product to have on hand. I keep them in the car.

Instant Energy B12

Posted by Reviewer2658975 on Mar 08, 2010

Unfortunately this product did not work for me. However, it is easy to use and swallow and taste wasn't too bad.

Can not see a difference

Posted by Reviewer2393436 on Mar 08, 2010

Really can not see a difference in energy levels

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2450037 on Feb 27, 2011

don't feel anything (maybe it's just me) but I was expecting something given all the decent reviews. Even took a few a packs at a time...still nothing unfortunately.

Did not deliver

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Nov 29, 2007

It did not give the energy that I expected based on the name of the product and advertisement.

I still have some left it did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Mar 07, 2011

I read all the praise about this, it did nothing for me absolutely that I can feel. I mixed it with juice in the morning for months and I still have left because I stopped using it because I did not feel any positive change...

no energy

Posted by NaturalTat on Apr 23, 2013

Neither me nor my brother could say that it really added any energy. Энергии не добавило ни мне, ни брату.

I think its not so good

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Dec 17, 2012

Took this product for a period of time where I did most of the vitamins. The body did not address some of what I took. hard to say if it was because of my illness, or if the product does not work

Didn't work for me

Posted by 4682281418194390731 on Feb 23, 2015

I couldn't perceive any differences in my energy levels when using this product.

Instant Energy B12

Posted by 4991959538146062583 on Apr 04, 2015

I have not taken this product much so to rate this honestly would not be fair. I will give a try though. I do take something else for Energy and this product does not compare to what I am taking.