10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Real Food, Organic Soy Milk Powder, 20 oz (567 g)

Reviews 1-star

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1342028 on Nov 26, 2012

I don't know what everyone else is drinking, but this is disgusting. I can adapt and tolerate a lot as far as a product being different tasting. I love soy milk but this tastes nothing like it in my opinion. I tried it different ways and I tried it more than once. BTW, it was so bad that this is the first review I have ever written and I have been ordering online for years.

Do not waste your money.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Oct 10, 2013

Tastes like old rancid soybeans. Delighted that it is non-GMO, but either do something to ensure freshness, or add sugar or SOMETHING. Buying dried soybeans and grinding them with a coffee grinder would produce more appetizing results. This is truly GHASTLY. I will stick with pre-made or drink water.