• Reviews | English

Very useful, if not like real liquid soymilk.

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Apr 12, 2012

If this powder can make soymilk as yummy as the soymilk you can buy at the store, I've yet to find the right ratio or method. However, I love using it in oatmeal and other porridge-type foods for a creamier hot breakfast.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I like that this is low in carbs and the powder is fine so it's easy to mix. I usually use it for coffee though; I'm not crazy about the taste on it's own.

Soy Powder

Posted by Reviewer3053757 on Nov 28, 2010

I was just happy to finally find soy powder! It was a good quality and arrived in only a few days. Now that I know where to get it, I will not go elsewhere. Thanks

Really doesn't mix well, but great for baking!

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Sep 25, 2013

This was my first time using a powdered soy milk, but I can't say that I'm super happy with it. I tried to mix it with cool water, but it didn't mix well, and was very lumpy. I used it for baking (in place of a milk powder) and was very happy with the result. I also used it in a a homemade instant chai tea latte mix and it worked well.

Do NOT order to Norway!!!

Posted by Reviewer1956882 on Oct 05, 2013

This is a great product, but IMPORT TAX TO NORWAY IS SKY HIGH!!!!! I was told that there is a high tax on most Soy products! So this is a recommendation to Norwegian shoppers to be aware!!!!

I was expecting a tasteless one

Posted by 4913456306678181697 on Dec 26, 2013

To make a use in my chocolate but since it does have taste I am not clear what to do with this as I can't certainly have savoury flavour in chocolate.

Tasty

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on May 20, 2014

Has a nice, neutral taste, and best price.

Good for baking

Posted by 5107682932945042254 on Jun 13, 2016

I ordered the soy milk powder to carry with me to use in my tea. That was not great. Then I started using it when I normally would put soy milk in baked goods, mix it with the dry ingredients, and add water instead of milk. It works well and is very convenient for that.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2188482 on Feb 26, 2011

Taste is excellent. Wish it came with less sodium, though.

thin it down, it's better

Posted by Reviewer1822658 on Nov 17, 2011

If you follow the instructions and make it with 1/4 cup to 1 cup of water, it tastes simply awful. But if you use 1/8 of a cup to 1 cup of water, it's better. It's still not great but I just squirt in some aguave syrup and a few drops of vanilla and it's MUCH better. The reason it tastes so different is because it's just plain ground up soybeans, no flavorings , or other ingredients. If make it with less powder like I do, and flavor it yourself it's better and ends up costing less too!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »