so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1607638 on Aug 23, 2009

My doctor, an integrative medicine guy (prefers nutritional supplements to prescription drugs when possible), suggested that I take ipriflavone as well as calcium and vitamin D for my bones. He told me that ipriflavone stimulates the growth of osteoblasts (bone cells). All I can say is that I am 60 years old and got a full bone density test a month ago. My results were normal, no osteoporosis borderline or otherwise. I'm going to keep doing what I have been doing, which includes 600 mg ipriflavone daily. The NOW brand is always good and I'm a faithful iHerb shopper! You can't beat the prices or the selection. Sorry to sound like a commercial, but you can't.

Great product. Helps prevent bone loss.

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Nov 12, 2010

Estrogen slows bone break down and after menopause ipriflavone does the same. I find it a very important part of my health regiment. I take 2/day.

Another for high blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2031796 on Mar 27, 2010

The ipriflavone seems to work synergistically with the Olive Leaf Extract to keep my high blood pressure normalized.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1549533 on Aug 24, 2010

This is a very valuable supplement for me as I have bone cancer and IT WORKS! Save me taking dangerous prescribed drugs. You are one of the few firms still selling this....impossible in England.. Please DO NOT STOP!

JPF in Wyoming

Posted by Reviewer2978099 on Oct 13, 2007

I have used this product for over a year. So far it has helped me stay off prescription drugs for osteopoenia.

Now ipriflavone

Posted by Reviewer1689563 on Jan 20, 2010

Am taking this for Osteoporosis,so far so good.

Iherb has the best products with the best prices

Posted by Reviewer2953593 on Apr 24, 2010

Great product... Good for bones in addition to the calcium complex also from Iherb

Bone Health

Posted by Reviewer2365710 on Jan 08, 2010

This product is GREAT in conjunction with Calcium and Vitamin D for supporting bone health.

Taking for Osteoporosis

Posted by Reviewer1331295 on Jan 17, 2011

I was diagnosed with osteoporosis last year and am trying to improve my bone density without western medication (fosamax), which is designed to destroy the bone's remodeling cells and has tons of nasty side effects. Thanks iHerb for providing Now Foods Ipriflavone, along with many other great natural products for treating Osteoporosis. I am aiming for a much better Bone Density Scan in another year.

ipriflavone

Posted by Reviewer1679204 on Oct 10, 2007

effective genestein substitute and anabolic aid, even at low dosages

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »