Now Foods, Iron, 18 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Good absorption

Posted by Reviewer2466308 on May 20, 2009

My daughter has Crohn's disease and these have been easily absorbed by her system and she is not anemic for the first time in 6 years.

this is the one

Posted by Reviewer1661137 on Dec 03, 2009

This iron pill does not constipate and does not make me nauseous. It works like a charm..even after only one pill! It is great in every way.

I was always FREEZING

Posted by Reviewer1657922 on Jun 11, 2009

This has kept me from getting unbearably cold when others have the a/c cranking.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2377594 on Feb 12, 2010

IT INCREASED MY IRON LEVELS. WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECT - LOVE THIS PRODUCT - WILL CONTINUE TO BUY IT - HIGHLY RECOMMEND

FANTASTIC!

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on May 15, 2010

My blood test came back as not anemic but low in iron. I had been suffering from fatigue and mind fog, which I had thought were from other health issues but apparently are also from low iron. The doctor suggested that I take an iron supplement so I went specifically looking for an iron that I would take instead of what was in my multiple. This iron is very easily digested, no upset or constipation at all: note I've always taken with a small amount of food, never on an empty stomach. Research said take with Vit C and B but NOT calcium or Vit E which can block iron absorption. The first day I was surprised to not have to nap like I had been, and each day I take this iron supplement I am capable of being more active than I have been in months. Fatigue has lessened and so has the mind fog. I still have ongoing health issues which leave me fatigued and do affect cognitive function (prob.s w/heart & sleep apnea), but I am much better now taking this iron supplement than I was before I took it. I hope to NEVER go without!:) This week I have been worn out and exhausted by a nuclear stress test (of heart), problems with insurance Health AND vehicle!, an echocardiogram, problems in the hospital, & reaction to meds that put me in ER w/possible onset of heart attack. I had skipped the iron supplement for a few days this week due to overwhelm and have just been dragging through the last 2 days. This morning I got up and took this iron with AM meds and bkfst and this afternoon I was able to CLEAN MY KITCHEN. I highly recommend this product. NOTE: make sure you cut out other iron supplement sources as this is 100%RDA, or work closely with knowledgeable health prof. as iron is TOXIC and will KILL YOU if not treated with respect.