Works in 30 mins

Posted by Reviewer2369187 on Dec 18, 2012

When you are low on iron(can't catch a good breath, constant yawning, fatigue)take one or two of these pills and it works within 30 minutes. I would recommend this product to anyway experiencing these symptoms. I thought for years I was suffering from panic attacks. Turns out it was just low iron.

Posted by 5190039045240090140 on Oct 07, 2012

Great Vegan Iron Supplement

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

As a vegetarian and now a vegan, I have taken this supplement for over 10 years. It is a medium-sized dark gray tablet that sort of smells and tastes like maple syrup as it is swallowed. It gives me a lot of energy and doesn't upset my stomach or digestive system. I usually take it in the morning on an empty stomach and I never feel nauseated. It is non-constipating and actually helps move along my bowels in the mornings. I have very heavy periods, so this supplement is essential in replenishing the iron I lose during menstruation.

Tablet form reduces absorption

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Jul 20, 2012

The ingredients seem to reduce absorption compared to the plain Now Iron capsules. My sister tried this one and didn't get much from it either. This one causes more gastric side effects due to undigested iron, too. Also, I don't like that there are herbs in this. I suggest Now Iron or any of the other capsules with iron bisglycinate here. You're most likely to be taking separate vitamin C and B vitamins anyway.

Hurts my stomach

Posted by Susamedusa on Jan 03, 2012

Maybe I'm sensitive, but despite what everyone else says, this totally hurts my stomach. It's more expensive to use Floradix Formula, but that works!;)

ecellant

Posted by Reviewer2545424 on Dec 25, 2011

i was very impressed how quickly they arrived, and i couldnt get vegie iron tablets anywhere else, so cheers, and they were reasonably priced

Works so far

Posted by Reviewer1511239 on Dec 15, 2011

No complaints, has helped regulate my roommate's anemia - she feels much less randomly tired.

Ecellent product

Posted by Reviewer1635289 on Dec 14, 2011

Really helped bring up my son's iron count, and no complaints about stomach ache from taking it, highly recommend

This is a good product

Posted by Reviewer2969238 on Dec 04, 2011

This is a good product, you can feel that the iron is working and it doesn't make any problem to my day life.

too soon to tell