Best Iron Supplement

Posted by VBrave on Apr 09, 2009

This is great as it contains herbs that help me with PMS and hormones. When taking this along with Vitex, Burdock and Sarsaparilla, I stay on a regular cycle, have more energy and the best of it all, no constipation! This is now THE iron that I will always get from now on.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2396689 on Oct 22, 2009

I've been fighting anemia for years and these are keeping me in iron. Best part is they are not constipating!

Great Iron and doesn't constipate you!

Posted by Reviewer1030970 on Apr 14, 2009

Easy to take. no stomach pains as with other iron.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Apr 15, 2010

Cured my anemia in two weeks, while another product did nothing in a month's time.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on Apr 21, 2009

Seems to be working well, doesn't upset my stomach. Good price and the bottle is actually full (instead of having a few tablets and a pile of cotton)!

Highly Digestible!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Nov 25, 2009

Does not upset stomach and seems to be giving me more color, warmth, and endurance. A must for iron deficient people! Thanks iHerb!

Love this gentle iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Jun 01, 2010

I eat little meat so like to have an iron supplement around to take once a week or so. This one never constipates and it feels like it absorbs very well.

iron pills

Posted by Reviewer1796436 on May 11, 2010

I feel so much better now that I have started taking these.

Great Vegan Iron Supplement

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

As a vegetarian and now a vegan, I have taken this supplement for over 10 years. It is a medium-sized dark gray tablet that sort of smells and tastes like maple syrup as it is swallowed. It gives me a lot of energy and doesn't upset my stomach or digestive system. I usually take it in the morning on an empty stomach and I never feel nauseated. It is non-constipating and actually helps move along my bowels in the mornings. I have very heavy periods, so this supplement is essential in replenishing the iron I lose during menstruation.

Iron Complex

Posted by Reviewer1981387 on Aug 28, 2009

excellent product, love it great for me as i need iron, with no constipation.