Now Foods, Joint Support Powder, 11 oz (312 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1255252 on Aug 10, 2010

It definintely helps me rebuild cartilage. It has a bitter taste. So mix with stevia or something

Better than Knox Joint Support

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Aug 13, 2010

My doctor suggested I start using a similar product by Knox Gelatin. But it contains synthetic vitamins, so I thought I'd try this Now product. I like the taste, it contains no synthetics, and it has done me no harm. And who knows, it may be helping my knees - at least, they're not getting any worse! My doc now suggests this product instead of Knox.

seems to work the same

Posted by Reviewer3163208 on Jan 11, 2011

I was using a different brand of the same combination of supplements and I think the results are the same. My stiff and sore knee works much better when taking this every day.

joint support is great!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on May 25, 2011

Taste is a little tart but otherwise is a great joint product!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1550182 on Aug 04, 2011

This product seems to be working well for me. A problematic joint is showing some improvement at long last. No unusual taste noticed (I mix it with my daily smoothie, though, which may disguise its flavor).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »