Joint Support Powder

Posted by 4860258359949556066 on Oct 13, 2013

I couldn't live without my Joint support Powder. No more problems with arthritis. I have been using this product for at least 3 years and will continue for as long as I live. I am 74 at this time and feel 64 now.

Our dog loves this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1922967 on Mar 09, 2009

We sprinkle this on our dog's food twice a day. We ran out of it for a week, and he started limping again.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on May 10, 2009

Taste is a little unappealing, but can be disguised with milk or juice. Nice to have a powder form, as I'm sick of swallowing pills!

joint support powder

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 12, 2009

my mom loves this stuff. It helps her back.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 26, 2008

Seems to be a good source of glucosamine, as well as gelatin, which is from bone marrow and good for us.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1318347 on Sep 02, 2008

This is a great product for joint health.

Amazing Product!

Posted by 4755233196120486001 on Jul 14, 2016

My dad had severe osteoarthritis (very painful) and was originally planned to have surgery to relieve his pain. After taking this product for several weeks, his pain being much relieved, no need for surgery and not even for any treatments. This is a real story. Before that, I also have doubt on the effectiveness of supplements, but now I am heavily researching on it. I do believe that this thing really work as I witnessed it personally. Beside that, it also helped to down the PSA of my dad, I read from the pub med that glucosamine (but not chondroitin) can also effectively fight prostate cancer. This is am amazing thing, highly recommended for people having osteoarthritis or prostate cancer.

No doubt about it this helps with osteoarthritis pain!

Posted by newday on Apr 27, 2012

I put 1 TBS of this powder in a glass along with juice and Peter Gilham's Liquid Vitamins and Organic Life minerals, put a cover on the glass and shake it up. I have taken it more days than not for over a 4 months now. There is no question that this is helping my osteoarthritis pain. You have to give it time and use it consistently. Not all of the powder dissolves but you do get most of if. I still have pain but noticeably less. I can't swallow pills so this powder is great. No taste so no complaints. If I could swallow pills I'd buy this in the pill form as I believer it's less expensive. However iherb.com has a great price.

Excellent form to take your glucosamine

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

As you know, glucosamine it's the main ingredient when you have painful joints, so this glucosamine has been improved by adding MSM. Also it comes in a powder form, which helps me by not stressing the stomach. Also, it's easy to just add the dose to a cup, add a little water and stir until you get a cream, then add the rest of water until filling the cup. Very easy to take it if you have problems with swallowing. Excellent product which has at least the effect of other products I've tried.

No more pain!

Posted by 5572459173243230463 on Sep 04, 2012

Ordered this for my mom.She says her knee pain has gone away.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »