Great product

Posted by Reviewer1981233 on Jan 22, 2008

This is a wonderful product for joint health. We put it into our protein shake every morning.

Joint Support Powder

Posted by Reviewer2166925 on Sep 05, 2010

I've used this for my dog since she was a year old (she is almost 10 now). She has pins in her gack legs and I was told she'd most likely get arthritis -- so far (luckily) she seems to be fine.

Less costly, just as effective

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on May 01, 2011

Tried NeoCell, DreamFlex, Best Hyaluronic and Joint Support Powder. Joint Support Powder is the most cost effective and Best Hyaluronic capsules are the most convenient.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Oct 24, 2011

if is for my German Shepherd 140 lb 30 inch oversize male that is responding to the Joint Support powder. I must keep him sound and happy.

Joint Support MIRACLE powder, worked for me!!!

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on May 03, 2013

This product has enabled me after just 3 days use of 1 tbsp. dissolved in water, to be active, climb stairs, exercise and feel 10 years younger. I had experienced weakness, deep tissue soreness and pain in muscle, tendon and joints. This amazing product has helped SIGNIFICANTLY. Will continue to take it daily and am grateful to have found it.

Excellent for osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Sep 02, 2013

This product contains MSM, glucosamine and gelatin (hydrolyzed collagen). These 3 supplements are beneficial on arthritis such as knee osteoarthritis.

Nice for Feeding tube people

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Jan 16, 2012

Like it as a powder to use in a feeding tube

Wow, Great for Us and our animals

Posted by 5720937944846818200 on Oct 09, 2015

I use this for my dog shoulder pain, he has arthritis and now he does not have his steroid medication at all.Have been using this for 6months a 1/4 of a teaspoon everyday in his dinner. Iherb you are the greatest!!!! Excellent service and Postage A+++++++ Thankyou

Great Supplement with No Fillers

Posted by 5464129604128773798 on May 16, 2016

This Joint Support Powder offers a decent dose of glucosamin without all of the typical fillers found in capsules. I even share this supplement with my Labrador Retriever with hip dysplasia. I mix it into his homemade diet and he loves it! Much easier to administer as well. It also mixes well into smoothies which is better than drinking it in plain water, IMO. iHerb offers it at a great price too!

Amazing Product!

Posted by 4755233196120486001 on Jul 14, 2016

My dad had severe osteoarthritis (very painful) and was originally planned to have surgery to relieve his pain. After taking this product for several weeks, his pain being much relieved, no need for surgery and not even for any treatments. This is a real story. Before that, I also have doubt on the effectiveness of supplements, but now I am heavily researching on it. I do believe that this thing really work as I witnessed it personally. Beside that, it also helped to down the PSA of my dad, I read from the pub med that glucosamine (but not chondroitin) can also effectively fight prostate cancer. This is am amazing thing, highly recommended for people having osteoarthritis or prostate cancer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »