No more pain!

Posted by 5572459173243230463 on Sep 04, 2012

Ordered this for my mom.She says her knee pain has gone away.

Excellent form to take your glucosamine

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

As you know, glucosamine it's the main ingredient when you have painful joints, so this glucosamine has been improved by adding MSM. Also it comes in a powder form, which helps me by not stressing the stomach. Also, it's easy to just add the dose to a cup, add a little water and stir until you get a cream, then add the rest of water until filling the cup. Very easy to take it if you have problems with swallowing. Excellent product which has at least the effect of other products I've tried.

Use it for my dogs

Posted by Reviewer1336919 on Dec 26, 2009

I have used this product for 3 years for my dogs. It seems to have helped my older Mastif. Easy to mix with her food.

review

Posted by 4991896268987518200 on Dec 11, 2014

tastes like crub

Hubby Loves It

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 14, 2009

He was using pills, horse pills you have to take multi times a day. This works better he says, you get more absorption out of making it into a liquid with juice. Good value for a very spendy product whatever form you choose.

Joint Support MIRACLE powder, worked for me!!!

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on May 03, 2013

This product has enabled me after just 3 days use of 1 tbsp. dissolved in water, to be active, climb stairs, exercise and feel 10 years younger. I had experienced weakness, deep tissue soreness and pain in muscle, tendon and joints. This amazing product has helped SIGNIFICANTLY. Will continue to take it daily and am grateful to have found it.

Excellent for osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Sep 02, 2013

This product contains MSM, glucosamine and gelatin (hydrolyzed collagen). These 3 supplements are beneficial on arthritis such as knee osteoarthritis.

Wow, Great for Us and our animals

Posted by 5720937944846818200 on Oct 09, 2015

I use this for my dog shoulder pain, he has arthritis and now he does not have his steroid medication at all.Have been using this for 6months a 1/4 of a teaspoon everyday in his dinner. Iherb you are the greatest!!!! Excellent service and Postage A+++++++ Thankyou

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1981233 on Jan 22, 2008

This is a wonderful product for joint health. We put it into our protein shake every morning.

Nice for Feeding tube people

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Jan 16, 2012

Like it as a powder to use in a feeding tube