Kava Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer3270574 on Nov 15, 2006

This is a great product! Very relaxing and quick-acting, and it even tastes good, unlike many herbal extracts. Can be used during the day for stress relief, or in the evening for winding down the day. There is a warning about not using Kava longer than 4 weeks or so. So, take a break and try Skullcap or Valerian, then come back to Kava later if you like it.

Fabulous!!

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 30, 2010

Great formula! It's kinda sticky, but the taste isn't horrid, so I can put it directly under my tounge when needed. It does numb my tongue and throat, but I don't mind. I'm slowly tapering off Valium and when fighting benzo withdrawal anxiety, I make a cup of what I call my "Miracle Tea." I brew a mug of fresh, hot green tea and add two droppersful of this stuff, two droppersful of Now Foods Valerian Root Extract and dump in the powder from one 200 mgs capsule of Now Foods L-Theanine. (You may want to check with your doctor first before trying such a potent combo.) I'm not promising it will taste great, but it is the only thing that will completely nip my benzo anxiety in the bud for a few hours of calm during the worst anxiety time of my day.

works

Posted by Reviewer3278310 on Jun 04, 2008

It works. It also doesn't include Siberian Ginseng like NOW's capsules. It gets 5 stars.

kava kava

Posted by Reviewer2976764 on Sep 07, 2008

I bought this for my Mom to help her relax. She was prescribed a mild anti-anxiety medication when my Dad passed away and I thought this might be a natural substitute so she would not have to continue on the medication. She said that it helped. To what degree I don't know. But she did not refill her prescription.

KAVA FLUID IN DROPPER

Posted by Reviewer2244009 on Dec 21, 2007

Strong taste. Convenient to use. Strength equivalent to taking 2 x 30% kavalactone capsules

KAVA FOR CALM

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Feb 25, 2014

I have used KAVA for my mother, who sometimes has fast pulse rate. KAVA has been has been very good for dropping the pulse to safe levels. I have found that it is a great calmative for anxiety, and can lower my BP when it is too high as well. For those who do not like the taste of KAVA extract, but who do like the effect the herb has, put an eyedropper full into a 000 gelatine capsule. Then quickly seal the capsule and swallow it. I find KAVA to be a safe and reliable herb with mellowing effect on the mind and body.

Kava quick and simple

Posted by Reviewer1935950 on Dec 14, 2007

I've been using this extract for a while now because I like the calming effects of kava, but sometimes it's just too much trouble to make it from scratch. The effects of this are about the same as drinking it from the root powder, maybe even a little stronger.

Great relaxant

Posted by Reviewer1210650 on Apr 08, 2008

For me, Kava Kave is like liquid xanax. I relax, sleep well and stress is at bay.

Very Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Jun 10, 2009

Not the best tasting but effective for sleep. Very relaxing in minutes of use. Great aide for great sleep.

works, good price

Posted by Reviewer1613764 on Jun 24, 2009

works to help my anxiety. I mix in water or tea, but it still tastes kinda nasty