Disappointing.

Posted by 4821353739208290607 on Apr 07, 2016

I have done extensive testing of this product, and I certainly can't feel the effects from this Kava Extract. I wondered that it might be due to that this is a very cheap alternative, that is very poor in quality - and also contains a very low amount of actual plant matter extract, that has effect. It doesn't even say how much of the plant matter is in it (per dropperful). Shipping was top notch!

Very subtle effect.

Posted by 5187638973383776169 on Apr 07, 2015

I have never tried real kava, but from what I understand it pretty powerful stuff. This kinda maybe, I don't know- works? Used it 10 times or more and noticed a very subtle relaxation. Wouldn't buy it again

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Nov 27, 2014

I plan to order more. Only problem I've had is that it had leaked slightly in the bag when it had arrived, also, the bottle seems to get sticky on the outside, it is probably due to the mixture with glycerine.

Exiting new thing!

Posted by 5033269026739225647 on May 04, 2014

Haven´t used it for long, but it helped to relax without getting foggy or "drugged" in any way. My friend it made very happy and my boyfriend out of his worrying cycle.

KAVA FOR CALM

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Feb 25, 2014

I have used KAVA for my mother, who sometimes has fast pulse rate. KAVA has been has been very good for dropping the pulse to safe levels. I have found that it is a great calmative for anxiety, and can lower my BP when it is too high as well. For those who do not like the taste of KAVA extract, but who do like the effect the herb has, put an eyedropper full into a 000 gelatine capsule. Then quickly seal the capsule and swallow it. I find KAVA to be a safe and reliable herb with mellowing effect on the mind and body.

Relaxing

Posted by Kori-chan on Jan 28, 2014

A gentle natural way to relax.

Trash

Posted by 4912590000560681997 on Jan 17, 2014

Blows

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2878046 on Nov 27, 2013

Works within minutes! Not the best tasting when u drink it with only water. I mix two droppers with a cup of relax organic valerian tea. Then add some agave to sweeten it. The combo is wonderful and the only hint of the kava is the slight numbing. Remember don't give this to children until 18.

Relajante

Posted by Reviewer3156731 on Nov 01, 2013

Este extracto funciona de verdad, si estás nervioso o con ansiedad en 10 minutos ya está actuando y te tranquiliza por completo, altamente recomendable.

El sabor es asquesillo

Posted by 5655247816424933066 on Oct 31, 2013

No me gusta el sabor, antes de tomarlo hay que meditar, puede que que sea buen kava, pero este no es para mi, probaré con otro.