10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Kava Kava Extract, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Kava Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer3270574 on Nov 15, 2006

This is a great product! Very relaxing and quick-acting, and it even tastes good, unlike many herbal extracts. Can be used during the day for stress relief, or in the evening for winding down the day. There is a warning about not using Kava longer than 4 weeks or so. So, take a break and try Skullcap or Valerian, then come back to Kava later if you like it.

works

Posted by Reviewer3278310 on Jun 04, 2008

It works. It also doesn't include Siberian Ginseng like NOW's capsules. It gets 5 stars.

kava kava

Posted by Reviewer2976764 on Sep 07, 2008

I bought this for my Mom to help her relax. She was prescribed a mild anti-anxiety medication when my Dad passed away and I thought this might be a natural substitute so she would not have to continue on the medication. She said that it helped. To what degree I don't know. But she did not refill her prescription.

KAVA FLUID IN DROPPER

Posted by Reviewer2244009 on Dec 21, 2007

Strong taste. Convenient to use. Strength equivalent to taking 2 x 30% kavalactone capsules

Fabulous!!

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 30, 2010

Great formula! It's kinda sticky, but the taste isn't horrid, so I can put it directly under my tounge when needed. It does numb my tongue and throat, but I don't mind. I'm slowly tapering off Valium and when fighting benzo withdrawal anxiety, I make a cup of what I call my "Miracle Tea." I brew a mug of fresh, hot green tea and add two droppersful of this stuff, two droppersful of Now Foods Valerian Root Extract and dump in the powder from one 200 mgs capsule of Now Foods L-Theanine. (You may want to check with your doctor first before trying such a potent combo.) I'm not promising it will taste great, but it is the only thing that will completely nip my benzo anxiety in the bud for a few hours of calm during the worst anxiety time of my day.