definitely feel the difference

Posted by 4806974889011232577 on Dec 12, 2015

I am long-term sufferer od social phobia and ocd, I've thrown away antidepressants years ago and stick to the nutritional plan. I have my favorite supplements that I take on daily basis and this is one of them. The key is to build a combination that will calm you down and stimultaneously tonify whole body. For me this is the only way. Consider it as a journey to better youself

Excellent

Posted by 5169567352487237371 on Dec 08, 2015

It makes me sleep a lot better.. I take it if I can't get a long night sleep because I don't need to sleep as many hours for the same rest...Would recommend this to people who work in different shifts

Kava Brings Peace

Posted by 5072378404278357596 on Jun 01, 2015

It's very helpful in controlling stress and anxiety without sedation. I highly recommend the NOW brand Kava for quality and effucacy! As always, iherb delivers promptly and professionally.

Ann

Posted by 4770369344326771022 on Mar 17, 2015

I have been using now Kava Kava for several years, but had depleted my supply. Once I found the site to reorder, I immediately ordered. The Kava Kava is a relaxant without the side effects of many of the medications on the market. I have severe back problems, and the product has an analgesic effect without the effects of tranquilizers. I am alert and focused with a sense of calm.

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1850332 on Jun 13, 2014

Ive really come to love kava! Give it a try!

Kava Kava review

Posted by 4819219618075593073 on Mar 01, 2014

I found the product did not work as a mild sedative.

LOVE!

Posted by 5422495455032608782 on Jan 25, 2014

I have been on 10mg Prozac for 13 years. In weening myself off, I've been taking Kava. Never felt better and with no side effects so far. It's been about 3 weeks now that I've been Prozac-free. So far so good.

KAVA ALL THE TIME

Posted by 5364692012280838267 on Nov 21, 2013

I usually drink Kava but am currently traveling a lot and there are not many Kava Houses and making Kava is not convenient when traveling so I opted for extract. This is the best extract I have found for a very decent price.

Can't live without it...

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I wouldn't want to be without kava extract! When feeling agitated or stressed, it has a definite calming effect. It is especially useful, for me, before bed. It quiets my mind and allows a good, restful sleep. It's sort of like a beer or two, without the alcohol. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Classic