Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2357699 on Apr 29, 2009

I had read that taking increased iodine (kelp) would help boost my thyroid. The doctor took me off thyroid meds and I felt okay, but I think the kelp has helped boost my remaining thyroid lobe. I have plenty of energy without feeling "wired."

thyroid

Posted by Reviewer3203249 on May 01, 2009

I can tell the difference...giving me heart palps though...

Additional help

Posted by Reviewer1309783 on Aug 16, 2009

Along with the Thyroid Energy, I tried supplementation with Kelp, and I think it has helped my overall sense of well-being and having more energy.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Aug 10, 2010

This is very good for my blood apparently because I have type 0. Best price, too.

Potent

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

Very potent despite the RDA dosage. If you notice side effects, get your thyroid tested.

Giving me energy

Posted by Reviewer2586788 on Jul 15, 2009

My energy level has picked up and I feel more frisky! Cant stand the taste so I try to hurl it down quickly LOL

Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1437025 on Jun 02, 2011

taking this because of radiation pollution concerns.

Now Foods Kelp

Posted by 4991798871384386971 on Mar 29, 2016

As far as kelp goes, this seems as good as any. I didn't see any positive effects but short-term those are hard to detect if nothing is really wrong in the first place. However, I have acne-prone skin and the iodine in these made me break out. Took me a while to realize it was the kelp but as soon as I stopped taking it, my skin started improving. I guess that proves that it does contain a decent amount of iodine, as that is known to cause break-outs.

shipping was not prompt

Posted by Reviewer2899215 on Feb 06, 2008

shipping was not prompt

Fishy taste

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

dont like the taste but taking it with Tyroid so hope it helps. Small pills and easy to swallow

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »