rating

Posted by Reviewer2165632 on Oct 06, 2008

I have ordered this product for my father. He has been having trouble with his thyroid levels, and we really are happy with this product, It has brought down his levels in 2 weeks from 26 to 7.6, He is also taking synthroid along with the kelp, Thanks for this woderful product. Keep up the good work with making a graet product. kelly lalone

Thyroid Help

Posted by Reviewer2726128 on Jul 12, 2009

Been using Now Kelp for 3 weeks and feel better... Not sure of the real impact it has made on my thyroid but am hoping that updated blood work will show an improvement. I love the small easy to swallow pill... no noticable side effects, first use made my cheeks feel flush but that hasn't happened since... I do not want to use prescription drugs and this seems to be working...

Kelp tablets for thyroid function

Posted by Reviewer1909670 on May 25, 2009

I have hypothyroidism. I am on Synthroid. I started taking Kelp tablets about 2 weeks ago. I take one tablet in the morning and I do believe I am not quite so tired. I feel I have a little more energy in the evening than I did before taking the tablets. Hopefully my energy will keep improving.

Kelp

Posted by Reviewer3047511 on Oct 16, 2008

I started using Kelp after reading about it in a magazine, it does seem to give me more energy and makes me feel better

Helps with hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer2313822 on Nov 17, 2008

Helps with hypothyroidism. Noticed I wasn't so tired all the time after using it for a few weeks, and wasn't so cold all the time either.

I'm still waiting...

Posted by Reviewer2618918 on Mar 24, 2011

It takes a while for kelp to work, but for now, I'm content with my choice. I use it twice a day because the stresses in my life have made my hair fall out. If I need to, I'll increase the dosage. Nature RULES!

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on May 31, 2014

Increases energy, and remineralizes. I haven't notice about my weight, but I only take one pill a day, so I think is normal.

Sarah's kelp review

Posted by Reviewer1702055 on Jun 06, 2009

I am definately happy with this product!

Pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Jun 16, 2011

These are good tablets that supply 100% of your daily iodine very inexpensively. Keep in mind that because they are tablets, you can sometimes taste the kelp before you swallow them. Capsules would have less of a kelp taste. I started taking these after my baby was born and came down with Graves' disease. I'm not sure if the extra iodine triggered it. It was probably other factors.

Also a great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2483394 on Jan 06, 2010

Again, the dogs have stopped eating broccoli stems out of the compost since adding this to their meals!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »