good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Jan 22, 2016

My daughter uses this product to loose weight. she has lost about 20 lbs so far. she started at about 345 lbs and now weighs 325.

Great Value/Great Product

Posted by 5754117308146154448 on Jun 06, 2015

Exactly what I needed to supplement my dog's homemade meals as recommended by "Dr. Becker's Real Food for Healthy Dogs and Cats."

Worked for me

Posted by 5114570864173020037 on Dec 15, 2014

I never cared about the thyroid or my iodine intake until my physician told me it could be the cause of some of my symptoms. I did a blood test and turned out my T3 hormone level was quite low. Since I wasn't taking too much iodine from my food (I eat only Himalayan salt and not too much seafood), I thought it'd be safe to start supplementing with 1 tablet daily, and after 2 weeks I raised the dose to 2 tablets. I haven't done a blood test since then, but I feel so much better. I tolerate cold much much better, and I have considerably more energy. Will order again for sure.

Now Foods, Kelp.

Posted by 5065114798140111838 on Nov 20, 2014

Love this product. No more cold bones.

good product and price

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 12, 2014

Kelp regulates estrogen in breast tissue, protects against fibrocystic breasts, important for reproductive function and is critical for thyroid hormone. Lack of iodine usually manifests as depression, irritability, poor memory and difficulty concentrating. Physical symptoms of iodine deficiency include osteoporosis, or a loss of bone density; hypertension, or high blood pressure; fatigue; dry skin; hair loss; and puffiness in the hands or feet. People who have an iodine deficiency might also experience intolerance to cold, muscle cramps and infertility. It helps me lose weight, it makes me calmer and, gives me more energy.

Great Diet Aid!

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Aug 12, 2014

Since I started taking Kelp along with my other pills--my weight is dropping off faster-I feel better and have more energy. Looks like I may need more of Kelp to help me lose 60 more pounds! Thanks for making this pill available at a decent price -iherb!

excellent product, the lowest price

Posted by 4882509516488569413 on Jul 13, 2014

excellent product, low price, high quality. I loved the products. I will always buy it. thank you store and manufacturer for the product. I am very satisfied.

My son loves this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Mar 25, 2014

My son does alot mma and he says he notices a differnce in his energy level when he does not take it. Also he says it helped with his receding hair line that it stoped receding since taking it. Will continue to purchase this product

grate prodct for Thyroid

Posted by 5405044231178931587 on Mar 09, 2014

helps Thyroid after using it two month TSH got down from 6.5 to 3.5.

kelp extract

Posted by 4897041006238789914 on Feb 02, 2014

kelp extract, tablets, and the taste too. lovely