Good product; good value

Posted by Reviewer2938864 on Jul 03, 2008

I decided to take this to see if it would help with my borderline thyroid issue. Though I haven't noticed a significant difference (no weight loss) my skin had more of a rosy glow after taking it. It is a quality product. It is also small and easy to swallow for a tablet.

Now Foods, Kelp, 150 mcg, 200 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3120695 on Nov 30, 2008

This product is amazing! Energy levels increased (after 1 tablet taken) and it just makes you feel good! Everyone I have given some(men and women) to try have the same to say! Excellent product, and the price is great too! Please keep making this product!

Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1761075 on May 12, 2009

I readh about taking Kelp for my throyid and after 3 weeks I feel alot better than when I was on my synthroid.

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2545864 on Aug 12, 2009

I took the iodine one a day p since I received it. It help me a lot. Before I took iodine ,I always get tired land no energy. Now I am not get too tired and have more energy to do a lot of things than before

rating

Posted by Reviewer2165632 on Oct 06, 2008

I have ordered this product for my father. He has been having trouble with his thyroid levels, and we really are happy with this product, It has brought down his levels in 2 weeks from 26 to 7.6, He is also taking synthroid along with the kelp, Thanks for this woderful product. Keep up the good work with making a graet product. kelly lalone

Now Foods Kelp 150 MCG

Posted by Reviewer1617232 on Oct 04, 2008

Great value. It took about two weeks to notice an increase in my energy level. I take 1 kelp pill daily along with a multivitamin. Make sure to take this with food and a flavored drink or juice, so you wont taste the pill. I read about this brand Now Foods in a magazine and that is why I placed my order.

helped me alot

Posted by Reviewer2185980 on Nov 19, 2008

I can honestly say that I had more energy after a week of using this. I will continue to buy this and also supplement with another thyroid vitamin recommended by iherb. Thumbs up.

Kelp review

Posted by Reviewer1050416 on Feb 15, 2009

As far as I can tell, it is helping my body. I have more energy. YOur ordering and delivery process were easy and efficient.It is much nicer than blending the brown stuff you can pick up on the beach. :-) Thank you

Thyroid Help

Posted by Reviewer2726128 on Jul 12, 2009

Been using Now Kelp for 3 weeks and feel better... Not sure of the real impact it has made on my thyroid but am hoping that updated blood work will show an improvement. I love the small easy to swallow pill... no noticable side effects, first use made my cheeks feel flush but that hasn't happened since... I do not want to use prescription drugs and this seems to be working...

thyroid

Posted by Reviewer3203249 on May 01, 2009

I can tell the difference...giving me heart palps though...