Now Foods, Kelp, 150 mcg, 200 Tablets

Good product; good value

Posted by Reviewer2938864 on Jul 03, 2008

I decided to take this to see if it would help with my borderline thyroid issue. Though I haven't noticed a significant difference (no weight loss) my skin had more of a rosy glow after taking it. It is a quality product. It is also small and easy to swallow for a tablet.

Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1761075 on May 12, 2009

I readh about taking Kelp for my throyid and after 3 weeks I feel alot better than when I was on my synthroid.

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2545864 on Aug 12, 2009

I took the iodine one a day p since I received it. It help me a lot. Before I took iodine ,I always get tired land no energy. Now I am not get too tired and have more energy to do a lot of things than before

Now Foods, Kelp, 150 mcg, 200 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3120695 on Nov 30, 2008

This product is amazing! Energy levels increased (after 1 tablet taken) and it just makes you feel good! Everyone I have given some(men and women) to try have the same to say! Excellent product, and the price is great too! Please keep making this product!

Kelp review

Posted by Reviewer1050416 on Feb 15, 2009

As far as I can tell, it is helping my body. I have more energy. YOur ordering and delivery process were easy and efficient.It is much nicer than blending the brown stuff you can pick up on the beach. :-) Thank you