thyroid

Posted by Reviewer3203249 on May 01, 2009

I can tell the difference...giving me heart palps though...

Disgusting, contaminated :(

Posted by Reviewer3152722 on May 12, 2012

We buy a lot of other Now Foods products, they are great, but this one has a strong taste and smell of rotten fish, had to wash my mouth many times after trying a couple of these pills and spitting them out. Been taking Kelp for years, never had a problem.

More energy, better mood

Posted by Reviewer2258148 on Jun 29, 2009

I started with two a day. Then progressed to five or so. I wasn't able to exercise before iodine. Now, I'm making upward progress. An unexpected positive side-effect is that I'm calmer.

RP

Posted by Reviewer2587415 on Dec 11, 2008

I have been taking perscription thyroid (synthroid)for over 30 years. After a visit to the Dr office to get the annual blood work done in order to get my perscription renewed (thats remained the same mg all these years)and being charged $147 for the office visit not including the lab work and NOT seeing the Dr, just the PA who did nothing more than ask me "how are you feeling" I was determined to find an alternative to the synthroid. After careful and in depth research I ordered Thyroid Energy and Kelp, 150 mcg. I started on a regiment of 2 T Energy and 4 Kelp each morning on an empty stomach and after 1 month I have lost several pounds, have more energy and feel better than I have in years. And the added plus is the $$$$$$$ saving on Dr bills,lab bills and meds.

Helps with hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer2313822 on Nov 17, 2008

Helps with hypothyroidism. Noticed I wasn't so tired all the time after using it for a few weeks, and wasn't so cold all the time either.

Additional help

Posted by Reviewer1309783 on Aug 16, 2009

Along with the Thyroid Energy, I tried supplementation with Kelp, and I think it has helped my overall sense of well-being and having more energy.

Best

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Jul 06, 2012

The natural iodine in the dietary supplement Kelp compensate the lack of this element in the daily diet. Kelp - source of 12 natural vitamins (A, Bl, B2, C, D, E, etc.) as well as essential amino acids. It also contains dozens of macro-and micronutrients necessary for the person (iron, sodium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, boron, bromine, iodine, selenium, manganese, potassium, sulfur, etc.), and in the most accessible and most rapid complete assimilation of the form. In addition, the price is very low for such a good product.

Great Diet Aid!

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Aug 12, 2014

Since I started taking Kelp along with my other pills--my weight is dropping off faster-I feel better and have more energy. Looks like I may need more of Kelp to help me lose 60 more pounds! Thanks for making this pill available at a decent price -iherb!

Worked for me

Posted by 5114570864173020037 on Dec 15, 2014

I never cared about the thyroid or my iodine intake until my physician told me it could be the cause of some of my symptoms. I did a blood test and turned out my T3 hormone level was quite low. Since I wasn't taking too much iodine from my food (I eat only Himalayan salt and not too much seafood), I thought it'd be safe to start supplementing with 1 tablet daily, and after 2 weeks I raised the dose to 2 tablets. I haven't done a blood test since then, but I feel so much better. I tolerate cold much much better, and I have considerably more energy. Will order again for sure.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2618534 on May 28, 2012

After using Now Foods Kelp for 10 days my energy increased. I used to feel sluggish having less energy en much brain fog. It seems that i need (more) iodine, so i will continue this product.