Kelp Caps

Posted by Reviewer2632299 on Jul 08, 2009

I have always told my doctors that I had thyroid problems but no test proved it even though when I was expecting my daughter in 1965, I had a goiter and took some medication for 2 years. After my doctor died, no one would even talk to me for all my test proved negative , but I had a lot of the symptoms. After taking this Kelp for only about 3 weeks, I feel so much better, more energy, losing wight, and no salty cravings. My skin is losing it's yellow tone and the glans in my neck are not as sore. I am gratefully that I read about your wonderful product and ordered it.

It's working......

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on Feb 26, 2012

I was loosing Hair & actually had 3 bare spots the size of a quarter on the top of my head. Trying not to panic I had to get to the bottum of this problem! Reaserching this major issue led me to the "IODINE" shortage in most of all the food we eat. Most everything on the market today has been "Genetically' altered, including 'Iodine'! The 'Thyroid Gland' plays a major part in our well being. The lack of 'Iodine' can cost Hairloss. I have been using the -Kelp Caps- for about 6 weeks now & can actually see a major improvement. The bare spots are re growing new Hair & although being very sceptical at first, The Now Foods Kelp Caps have made a definite improvement on my Scalp! I take 1 capsule per day & can highly recomment this product. It certainly has worked for me.

I think they are helping

Posted by Reviewer1215925 on Feb 25, 2011

I can tell you that I have always believed I had low thyroid function. As a child I felt like i had lead weights tied to me. As an adult I was always tired, fuzzy minded and had very low basal body temperature (under 97.0). About two years ago I developed a goiter...another sign of low function. Irregular heavy periods, mood issues...wow! I used excessive exercise and extreme dieting to maintain weight and energy levels. I even had cardiologist documented heart arrhythmia. My endocrinologist says none of it has anything to do with my thyroid. I now have a goiter...another symptom of low thyroid function, and still, it is all in my head. I am 57 years old and my head and I decided to fix this on our own. I don't know if these pills will fix ALL the problems,but, my heart problems are nearly gone, I sleep better at night, my mood is even, my energy level has evened out...if that is all I get from this, then it is well worth it!

Iodine is important to get 150 mcg

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I take 1 capsule a day for the green food. I get also iodine from my multivitamin/mineral 150 mcg at least. I heard 150 mcg is the recommended amount a day. My gynecologist said that iodine is a metal, so you don't want to take too much. But you need iodine no matter what, or you could get hypothyroidism, where no matter how much you exercise or diet, you gain weight, besides other things. God bless you all.

Thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer1955297 on Dec 20, 2011

Take two of these a day to supplement Iodine for my thyroid. The goiters seem to be shrinking. This is a very good thing.

Kelp caps

Posted by Reviewer1272952 on Jul 22, 2009

Great allround vitamin supplement!, seaweed is known to be very effective at keeping levels of magnesium, calcium but also iron and potassium high in the body. I am on a specific candida diet and have food intolerances therefore supplementing all the essentials in one without having to take the fruits and vegetables is ideal for me, atleast for the time being. definitely recommended.

Review

Posted by Reviewer1845633 on Mar 10, 2010

I believe that coupled with the Thyroid Energy, this product is assisting me in feeling human again. Just trying to regain my energy. I'm not the irritable monster I had become over the last year and a half trying to find just the right treatment. Armour Thyroid was only helping one symptom and that was the joint pain. The other symptoms were not being alleviated at all.

Excellent supplement

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Nov 22, 2012

Good quality at an affordable price. Fast delivery. Thank you iHerb.com.

kelp

Posted by Reviewer1324412 on May 30, 2011

Exelent, I feel much more energetic, I Recomend Every Body To Use This Product.

Now Green seafood

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Aug 21, 2012

Health may be best to maintain with as wide a range of high quality supplememts as possible