Good consistent quality

Posted by Reviewer1882849 on Dec 02, 2009

I am convinced this product does reduce blood pressure. Read the book, "Say NO to Heart Disease" for more info.

Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer2578235 on Feb 13, 2011

I have had very poor circulation and constantly cold feet for years. I can already tell a huge difference, especially at night. The other "side effects" have been nice as well.

It's big!

Posted by Reviewer2854843 on May 31, 2008

If you are a guy buying L-Arginine, you won't be disappointed with this product. A great supplement indeed. Just make sure you drink a lot of water with it. I like to take it before a meal. It is the biggest vitamin/supplement you are likely to take - it takes its own journey down the esophagus.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1697887 on Jun 19, 2009

I take these along with L-Citrulline. Both seem to work good. It doesn't seem to take as long to recover from a work out and I might be imagining things, but my manhood seems harder and bigger. They are a little big but I take these with 3 other large suppliments at the same time. Just chug some water and no problems.

GREAT PRODUCT! IHERB IS THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2044437 on Nov 29, 2011

ive been taking one of these bad boys 2 or 3 times a day, for the last 5 days and i'm already seeing results! im a 23 year old male and i have noticed a GREAT sexual improvement (stronger erections and crazy endurance). the only complaint i have is that i made the mistake of taking one of these pills with too little water and now i have what feels like a slightly bruised/scratched esophagus. these pills are huge so make sure you take them with plenty of water!!!

Amino Acid - L -Arginine

Posted by WanphenLawrence on Aug 03, 2013

L-arginine is used for heart and blood vessel conditions including congestive heart failure (CHF), chest pain, high blood pressure, and coronary artery disease. L-arginine is also used for recurrent pain in the legs due to blocked arteries (intermittent claudication), decreased mental capacity in the elderly (senile dementia), erectile dysfunction (ED), and male infertility. My wife has been using them since 6 or so months and she found her BP has improved a lot. Such her BP med has greatly reduced. Good value when you buy from iHerb at approx. S$22.68. NOW brand in Singapore would set you to some S$40+

dr's recommendation

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jul 09, 2014

To raise my progesterone

Blood flow

Posted by Reviewer2463096 on Sep 14, 2011

Having learned of L-Arginine on the Dr. Oz show, I decided to start taking it for increased blood circulation.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer3007388 on Oct 24, 2010

Lowers blood pressure.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

This stuff Works as promised and blood circulates everywhere including "The Beast from down under" Hahaha, Also it cured my Carpel Tunnel because I no longer feel my hand and wrist hurting which was an added bonus. I did switched to Now L-Arginine Pure Powder works better and faster without all those fillers and additives. Shipping was super fast!!!