For "manly" functions..

Posted by Reviewer3156613 on Mar 02, 2011

Effective erection support, really works!

Now Foods L-Arginine

Posted by DemureAngel on Jul 13, 2010

This supplement is very helpful in lowering my blood pressure, if I take it with a GSE supplement also. Since I've been using it my bp still fluctuates, but I think it will be a couple more months or so before it eventually stays below "pre-hypertension": 120/80. Watching my diet as well.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1916473 on May 22, 2012

but sometimes will be a headache

L-Arginine

Posted by Reviewer2017467 on Oct 30, 2011

I have taken 500 mg daily since receiving my order and have not experienced any results nor side effects. I'm waiting

Average product

Posted by Reviewer1569092 on Jun 21, 2011

This may be too early for me to comment on this product as i have used this only for 2-3 weeks. My first impression is that it didnot work greatly for me but still worth a try.

L-Arginine is so much better than Blood preasure meds so long as it works

Posted by 4983391751547316592 on Sep 23, 2013

Ive always had the loose powder which worked well, but this is not so good, I use it to control my BP and it doesn't work as well as the loose powder I get, I think there might be something else in these. Have found out why this has not worked it is full of a very dangerous MAGNESIUM STEARATE which is for the machinery making up the pills , which STOPS the ingredients from dissolving in your body

Many benefits

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 29, 2013

L'Arginine is reported to reduce blood pressure and help men with manly issues as well. My husband has been taking these capsules. He prefers to take the 500 mg capsules to the 1000 mg tablets. They are smaller and easier to swallow. He has been feeling great after taking this product for a month. He has more energy and I can attest to the enhancement of male sex drive. He can't leave me alone. Definite increase in this department. All round great benefits and Now Foods is a great brand. I highly recommend this product. It's me now, the husband, and yes, I walked by an attractive looking tree today. Could have been embarrassing but I managed to gain control.

L-Arginine

Posted by 4652794127909216624 on Apr 20, 2014

Powder has chemical taste and capsules are much better. Shipping is very fast and I am happy with this product.

Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer3241013 on Aug 16, 2014

I tried this on a lark, after being diagnosed with stable angina which did not respond well to nitroglycerin or beta blockers. I had read that arginine is a precursor for nitrate production, which mediates relaxation (and thus expansion) of arterial walls. After a bit of experimentation with dosage, I found that 3 pills spaced throughout the day almost completely suppressed All my symptoms, to the point where I could hike up mountaintops again!

good product