Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Oct 12, 2012

Take it morning and mid morn before food

Posted by Reviewer3109496 on May 17, 2010

Excellent quality and fair price and shipping. It's also pharmaceutical grade to guarantee quality.

Truck Driver

Posted by Reviewer2941906 on Jun 04, 2008

Good product I use it with other product for over all health.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1362748 on Mar 08, 2013

Good product and price, no more coments.

Many benefits

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 29, 2013

L'Arginine is reported to reduce blood pressure and help men with manly issues as well. My husband has been taking these capsules. He prefers to take the 500 mg capsules to the 1000 mg tablets. They are smaller and easier to swallow. He has been feeling great after taking this product for a month. He has more energy and I can attest to the enhancement of male sex drive. He can't leave me alone. Definite increase in this department. All round great benefits and Now Foods is a great brand. I highly recommend this product. It's me now, the husband, and yes, I walked by an attractive looking tree today. Could have been embarrassing but I managed to gain control.

Posted by 4652794127909216624 on Apr 20, 2014

Powder has chemical taste and capsules are much better. Shipping is very fast and I am happy with this product.

Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer3241013 on Aug 16, 2014

I tried this on a lark, after being diagnosed with stable angina which did not respond well to nitroglycerin or beta blockers. I had read that arginine is a precursor for nitrate production, which mediates relaxation (and thus expansion) of arterial walls. After a bit of experimentation with dosage, I found that 3 pills spaced throughout the day almost completely suppressed All my symptoms, to the point where I could hike up mountaintops again!

good product

Posted by 4843513651254652945 on Dec 11, 2014

good product

Posted by Reviewer2499657 on Jun 15, 2010

I give this to my dog with heart problems.

From the Netherlands

Posted by Reviewer2985703 on Jun 09, 2010

I take this together with Maca and Zinc and now my libido makes my girlfriend scream like a she never did before.