Keeps my cells pumping

Posted by Reviewer1385493 on Nov 02, 2011

Burning calories

Fantastic

Posted by 4850844038998123180 on Jun 24, 2012

This makes me go like animal!

OK

Posted by Reviewer1916473 on May 22, 2012

but sometimes will be a headache

Now Foods L-Arginine

Posted by DemureAngel on Jul 13, 2010

This supplement is very helpful in lowering my blood pressure, if I take it with a GSE supplement also. Since I've been using it my bp still fluctuates, but I think it will be a couple more months or so before it eventually stays below "pre-hypertension": 120/80. Watching my diet as well.

L-Arginine

Posted by Reviewer2017467 on Oct 30, 2011

I have taken 500 mg daily since receiving my order and have not experienced any results nor side effects. I'm waiting

Average product

Posted by Reviewer1569092 on Jun 21, 2011

This may be too early for me to comment on this product as i have used this only for 2-3 weeks. My first impression is that it didnot work greatly for me but still worth a try.

Made me feel very depressed

Posted by 5017836693124387481 on Dec 27, 2014

Sorry to be the only one to say this, but honestly after 2 days of taking this I felt extremely low emotionally, I mean really bad. I also felt quite sore in my leg muscles, the opposite of what I was expecting. Not sure why this is, I have had long term side fx from a toxic drug called Accutane which damaged my DNA, meaning a lot of supplements I take have a bad and unusual effect that other people don't experience. Now products are usually ok, so its just me and my dodgy chemistry most likely. As for the erections, yes there was a slight increase but not that much. Epimedium is heaps better if thats what you are taking it for.

Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer3241013 on Aug 16, 2014

I tried this on a lark, after being diagnosed with stable angina which did not respond well to nitroglycerin or beta blockers. I had read that arginine is a precursor for nitrate production, which mediates relaxation (and thus expansion) of arterial walls. After a bit of experimentation with dosage, I found that 3 pills spaced throughout the day almost completely suppressed All my symptoms, to the point where I could hike up mountaintops again!

good product

Posted by 4843513651254652945 on Dec 11, 2014

good product

Many benefits

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 29, 2013

L'Arginine is reported to reduce blood pressure and help men with manly issues as well. My husband has been taking these capsules. He prefers to take the 500 mg capsules to the 1000 mg tablets. They are smaller and easier to swallow. He has been feeling great after taking this product for a month. He has more energy and I can attest to the enhancement of male sex drive. He can't leave me alone. Definite increase in this department. All round great benefits and Now Foods is a great brand. I highly recommend this product. It's me now, the husband, and yes, I walked by an attractive looking tree today. Could have been embarrassing but I managed to gain control.