Now Foods, Sports, L-Arginine Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

BE COOL

Posted by Reviewer3161253 From Netherlands on Aug 11, 2008

I take this supplement for relaxing my mind. Lets stress go away in just 4 days. Be an other person in just 4 days! I take 3 grams a day before bedtime, solved in water. As a result bloodpressure drops down. Also levels out cholesterol.

Good for circulation

Posted by Reviewer3028032 From California on Apr 03, 2011

I take 2 t. of this together with 1 t. of L-Citrulline powder to dissolve plaque in my arteries. It's working slowly. I figure about 6 months of this and I should have warm toes again. It tests really well on me energetically and I'm beginning to feel slightly more circulation after a few weeks.

For Mitochondrial Disorder

Posted by Reviewer2058103 From California on Nov 04, 2010

My wife suffers from severe muscle degradation caused by a form of the Mitochondrial Disorder, we are told by the neurologists. It is likely due to some genetic factors being expressed after she had a fall. She had tried L-Carnitine but with no positive effects and adverse side effects. This product (two teaspoons per day in lemon-honey-luke warm water mixture) seems to agree with her well with no side effects at all. Someone without her ailment could certainly see a marked improvement in their muscle strength, I believe. We recommend trying this out for that reason. See my review for Now Foods L-Citrulline Powder which she also takes half teaspoon per day in the same mixture. By the way, don't be dissuaded by the awful smell of this product. It's a small price to pay for something that helps the body.

This makes my day everyday.

Posted by Reviewer3229507 From South Carolina on Oct 08, 2008

I have Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency Syndrome,and I take at least 4-5 grams of this every day. It gives me the energy I need for the day. I also take HGH releaser pills every day, along with this. As long as I can get the powder, it is inexpensive enough for me to be able to buy. The L Arginine pills on the market are 500 mg each, and cost a lot more. I could not afford to take those along with the other things I take for his problem.

L-Arginine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3022151 From Ohio on Jan 01, 2009

I bought this on recommendation of a nobel-prize winning doctor. Supposed to help control blood pressure when used with L-Citrulline. I have only been using it for a couple weeks. Packaging good, delivery prompt. Decent price. No complaints.