L-Arginine

Posted by Reviewer1185754 on May 29, 2010

My Dr recommended it for 'ahem' a male issue. I'm 69 1/2 and 'it' has not worked as well as it used to. The product helps , and I haven't taken a Blue pill since I started with this product. Some have complained about the taste, I hold my breath when I take it, and am able to gulp it down in a cup of water. My wife smelled it when I got it and said it smells bad, so I have not smelled it. I'm satisfied with it, works OK for me, and I figure that the longer I take it (just 1 tsp in water once a day), the better things will get.

Now Foods, L-Arginine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3026429 on Nov 29, 2010

Found this very potent, had to buy empty capsules to take it.

arginine powder

Posted by Reviewer1696475 on May 21, 2008

Great value but tastes horrible!

L-Arginine powder

Posted by Reviewer3106078 on Dec 13, 2008

don't like the taste, but since my doctor suggested it, i guess it is good for me. it does mix well in water.

ACCEPTABLE

Posted by Reviewer2506044 on Mar 28, 2009

GOOD PRODUCT, WORKS WELL

taste

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on May 01, 2010

Not keen on the taste, seems to work well though.

product review

Posted by Reviewer1240639 on Oct 02, 2008

just started using product....not enough time to evaluate.Dealing with Iherb has been fine.

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer3141841 on Jul 06, 2011

It didn't seem to have any effect at least for me with 5 gram daily portions. Though that might be because of my already high protein intake. Tastes very bad though. Scientific releases have seen effects with very high doses, so I'd recommend trying upping those if you buy this product. Good price.

good quality-bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1225195 on Mar 21, 2012

good product, really working but the taste is really awful. After a quick search i find that the powder l- arginine smels like...that!

Does not taste nice...

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012

Needs to be mixed with Juice... Does not go well with protein shake and even with very sweet juice it takes a while to get used to the disgusting taste... Having said that I still plan to buy more and keep using it as i believe it's not the brands fault but rather the nature of pure Arganine.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »