L-Argine powder

Posted by Reviewer2260655 on Mar 15, 2008

Our son has been using L-Arginine powder together with a combination of other medications for the treatment of Pulmonary Arterial hypertension. How significant the L-Arginine is in the mix of other medications I cannot say, however considering that when diagnosed in the year 2000 the prognosis was 3 months to live, we believe L-Arginine is playing a part in keeping him alive today.

L Arginine powder

Posted by Reviewer2296328 on Nov 29, 2008

I have only been taking this for a couple days, I can already feel a difference. The taste of this is horrendous. No matter what I mix it with, it is disgusting. I plan to keep gagging it down, because the benefits are worth it, but I really wish the manufacturer would do something about the taste. I cringe just thinking about taking another dose.

Now Foods L-Arginine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1833048 on Feb 12, 2009

I take L-Arginine (6 grams twice daily) to prevent/slow the formation of coronary artery plaque deposits. It also increases Nitric Oxide in the blood, a powerful endothelial health compound. Now Foods appears to be an excellent supplement manufacturer and iHerb.com provided great service on my order.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer3169756 on Feb 29, 2012

I have found that blackcurrant juice concentrate tames the strong taste dramatically (mustaherukkamehutiiviste in finnish)

Inexpensive way to "spike" Inner Power formulation

Posted by Reviewer2888424 on Mar 03, 2009

I sue this to increase the arginine content in D&S "Inner Power" to reduce the per dose cost. Works great.

Good

Posted by 5558615151970291496 on Mar 12, 2014

It smells like feet, but it does the job.

L-Arginine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1476091 on May 15, 2008

It is for my husband. The Powder really helps him. Dr. Scott on GLC Satelite TV, mentioned this product. It works great.

Really works!!

Posted by Reviewer3162223 on Mar 20, 2010

That product helps in releasing nitric oxide gas in your veins so they will be relaxed thus allowing more blood & O2 to be pumped in them! However, the taste of it is really unpleasant to say the least so I mix it with sweetened Oat milk to be to gulp it down!

L-Arginine Powder

Posted by healthseekers on Dec 09, 2012

Priced very reasonably. Wish it was flavored, but mixed with grape makes it tolerable.

Now Foods, L-Arginine Powder - Reminded me of its Arterial Plague antagonistic effect, thanks to fellow reviewers!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I used to take this powdered form of Arginine mixed with my green smoothies. After I was done with bottle, I didn't reorder bec. I felt it didn't give me the desired effect. I wanted to regain my declining virility, and I've read that Arginine helps in the production of Nitric Oxide which relaxes blood vessels. The reason why I didn't have the desired effect might be because I took too little daily (1 level teaspoon or 5 grams/ day vs recommended 2 tsps), with missed doses in between. And not taking it in combination with L-citruline as recommended also (they have a synergistic effect). As I read the experiences of the other reviewers here, I not only want to achieve the virility they say they regained, but also to help in my blood pressure issues, particularly its arterial plaque antagonistic effect. I notice that my diastole is always at the high side of 90s, when the ideal is 70-80. I will order again the powder form, in my next bulkorder, together with L-Citruline, and mix it my green juice mix (chlorella/spirulina/maca/raw-supergreens/raw-protein/tang/banana) and monitor how it affects my BP, particulary the diastolic reading (the denominator in the BP reading). Thanks to my fellow reviewers for making me remember the BP-lowering potential of Arginine. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"