L-Argine powder

Posted by Reviewer2260655 on Mar 15, 2008

Our son has been using L-Arginine powder together with a combination of other medications for the treatment of Pulmonary Arterial hypertension. How significant the L-Arginine is in the mix of other medications I cannot say, however considering that when diagnosed in the year 2000 the prognosis was 3 months to live, we believe L-Arginine is playing a part in keeping him alive today.

L Arginine powder

Posted by Reviewer2296328 on Nov 29, 2008

I have only been taking this for a couple days, I can already feel a difference. The taste of this is horrendous. No matter what I mix it with, it is disgusting. I plan to keep gagging it down, because the benefits are worth it, but I really wish the manufacturer would do something about the taste. I cringe just thinking about taking another dose.

Now Foods L-Arginine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1833048 on Feb 12, 2009

I take L-Arginine (6 grams twice daily) to prevent/slow the formation of coronary artery plaque deposits. It also increases Nitric Oxide in the blood, a powerful endothelial health compound. Now Foods appears to be an excellent supplement manufacturer and iHerb.com provided great service on my order.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer3169756 on Feb 29, 2012

I have found that blackcurrant juice concentrate tames the strong taste dramatically (mustaherukkamehutiiviste in finnish)

Inexpensive way to "spike" Inner Power formulation

Posted by Reviewer2888424 on Mar 03, 2009

I sue this to increase the arginine content in D&S "Inner Power" to reduce the per dose cost. Works great.

L-Arginine Powder

Posted by healthseekers on Dec 09, 2012

Priced very reasonably. Wish it was flavored, but mixed with grape makes it tolerable.

Good

Posted by 5558615151970291496 on Mar 12, 2014

It smells like feet, but it does the job.

L-Arginine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1476091 on May 15, 2008

It is for my husband. The Powder really helps him. Dr. Scott on GLC Satelite TV, mentioned this product. It works great.

Really works!!

Posted by Reviewer3162223 on Mar 20, 2010

That product helps in releasing nitric oxide gas in your veins so they will be relaxed thus allowing more blood & O2 to be pumped in them! However, the taste of it is really unpleasant to say the least so I mix it with sweetened Oat milk to be to gulp it down!

simon