Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Sports, L-Arginine Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

BE COOL

Posted by Reviewer3161253 on Aug 11, 2008

I take this supplement for relaxing my mind. Lets stress go away in just 4 days. Be an other person in just 4 days! I take 3 grams a day before bedtime, solved in water. As a result bloodpressure drops down. Also levels out cholesterol.

Good for circulation

Posted by Reviewer3028032 on Apr 03, 2011

I take 2 t. of this together with 1 t. of L-Citrulline powder to dissolve plaque in my arteries. It's working slowly. I figure about 6 months of this and I should have warm toes again. It tests really well on me energetically and I'm beginning to feel slightly more circulation after a few weeks.

For Mitochondrial Disorder

Posted by Reviewer2058103 on Nov 04, 2010

My wife suffers from severe muscle degradation caused by a form of the Mitochondrial Disorder, we are told by the neurologists. It is likely due to some genetic factors being expressed after she had a fall. She had tried L-Carnitine but with no positive effects and adverse side effects. This product (two teaspoons per day in lemon-honey-luke warm water mixture) seems to agree with her well with no side effects at all. Someone without her ailment could certainly see a marked improvement in their muscle strength, I believe. We recommend trying this out for that reason. See my review for Now Foods L-Citrulline Powder which she also takes half teaspoon per day in the same mixture. By the way, don't be dissuaded by the awful smell of this product. It's a small price to pay for something that helps the body.

It works

Posted by Coupon-Code-KOL914 on Aug 25, 2010

It does what L-arginine is supposed to do when taken on an empty stomach before your workout (you won't have as much of the pumping effect if you take it too close to your meal, but you'll still feel a surge of energy). I've had results with as little as one gram, so this is definitely one to consider. With that said, I must warn you that L-Arginine tastes like what you'd imagine laundry detergent tastes like no matter what you mix it in (they all do, not just this brand). So, I'd recommend purchasing double O (OO) gelatin caps with this one. At the recommended dosage pre-workout(it's all you need), you'll have enough to last you months.

This makes my day everyday.

Posted by Reviewer3229507 on Oct 08, 2008

I have Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency Syndrome,and I take at least 4-5 grams of this every day. It gives me the energy I need for the day. I also take HGH releaser pills every day, along with this. As long as I can get the powder, it is inexpensive enough for me to be able to buy. The L Arginine pills on the market are 500 mg each, and cost a lot more. I could not afford to take those along with the other things I take for his problem.