arteries

Posted by 5714107490290597376 on Sep 02, 2015

excellent as 7 grams and 1.5 grams l citrulline daily to remove plaque from arteries and increase circulation.

Tastes terrible but works great

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 21, 2015

Two tablespoonfuls of this stuff into juice or milk has helped lowered my dad's high blood pressure. But he says it tastes godawful. Will order a different version for him next time, the fruit flavored one

Working product

Posted by 5220111599973446917 on Dec 28, 2014

Good product for hi blood pressure and/or before sport for athletes. NOS type stuff i guess?

Great

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Aug 20, 2014

Tasteless, odourless and i feel less tired after taking it. Too early to decide if it improves my hypothyroidism condition.

Worth every cent

Posted by Reviewer3305925 on Aug 20, 2014

Product just as advertised. Mix it will with an acidic drink like orange juice with some added lemon juice to hide the aftertaste. Would buy again.

맛이 끝내주네요

Posted by CrouchingDragon on Jul 30, 2014

모두가 이 맛을 느껴볼 수 있기를 간절히 원합니다. 그 효능은 이루 말할수 없는 것 아시죠? 원래 몸에 좋은게 쓴 법이 잖아요. 주저하지 말고 구입해서 맛 보세요!

Tore me up, but it works

Posted by Vitaminguy on May 29, 2014

I was using L-Arginine capsules, 2000mg per day, which worked great. I thought more was better, Wrong. This tore my guts up bad. Pain and suffering. Don't take the recommended amount, use less than half. This stuff does work though. My erections have been harder and more frequent using L-Arginine.

aminoacido perfeito

Posted by 5032415743418289416 on Jan 25, 2014

otimo para recuperação de fibras musculares nao excenciais.

very good!

Posted by 5616336719430622904 on Nov 19, 2013

very good!

Normalizes my blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on May 06, 2013

I am not giving medical advice. but this product works in lowering my blood pressure. In fact, I don't worry about it anymore as long as I have this product on hand, although I have never had extremely high pressure. The worse perhaps 158 over 95. Since high blood pressure can be highly dangerous, I would suggest that anyone considering this do some research. Many good websites discuss it. The powder form is considerably less expensive. Taste not that bad. A mild fishy taste. I usually take five grams before bed, which also seems to help for a good night's sleep. Don't let the taste put you off. That's a small price to pay for health benefits. The powder form disolved in water goes directly into your body to go to work immediately. It doesn't have fillers which can interfere in its absorption, and it is much, much less expensive. Taking this product should be part of an otherwise healthy lifestyle. Stay informed. Do your research.