Compliment

Posted by Reviewer1830432 on Mar 21, 2010

I have been ordering L-Arginine now for a few years. I am taking the product for Hypertension. I have halved my pharmaceutical medication and I will continue to take L-Arginine because it also reduces and actually stops arthritic pain in my joints. I used to take Glucosamine but now do not have to because this product does the same. The service is very good, after ordering the product I receive it promptly, and I live in Australia, Thank you Jan

L-Arginine

Posted by Reviewer1185754 on May 29, 2010

My Dr recommended it for 'ahem' a male issue. I'm 69 1/2 and 'it' has not worked as well as it used to. The product helps , and I haven't taken a Blue pill since I started with this product. Some have complained about the taste, I hold my breath when I take it, and am able to gulp it down in a cup of water. My wife smelled it when I got it and said it smells bad, so I have not smelled it. I'm satisfied with it, works OK for me, and I figure that the longer I take it (just 1 tsp in water once a day), the better things will get.

L-Arginine therapy

Posted by Reviewer2152946 on Aug 05, 2010

I have started a regimen of 6 grams of L-Arginine at bedtime. You must have an empty stomach for 2-3 hours. There must be no competing proteins or amino acids in your blood stream. This is a day time Nitric Oxide inducer. 6 grams into a glass of water (completely dissolved - about 15 minutes) I am getting fantastic results. My hair is thicker, my muscles stay taught during the day. My blood pressure is dropping down to normal levels.

Good price

Posted by willowman on Jul 16, 2012

L-Arginine works well i used in a gym and it also releases HGH. Very good price.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer3169756 on Feb 29, 2012

I have found that blackcurrant juice concentrate tames the strong taste dramatically (mustaherukkamehutiiviste in finnish)

Blood Pressure

Posted by francesjoan on Mar 06, 2009

This stuff works! My husband's blood pressure was 152/82 and in 20 minutes it dropped to 127/75 using about 1 teasoon arginine. He mixes it in V8 juice to mask the taste. Please always carry this product.

*****helps keep nitric oxide at optimum levels*****

Posted by Reviewer1358885 on Jun 08, 2009

I take the Now Foods L-Arginine for heart health. According to my studies, L-Arginine is an amino acid that is responsible for the relaxing of the blood vessels. This relaxing effect makes arterial plague hard to form on the arteries. Also, I have had a tremdous increase in virility. I absolutely love this product. (I mix it with "tang" drink mix to mask the awful taste).

Great product, fabulous price

Posted by Reviewer2503069 on Dec 13, 2007

I take a spoonful of this every morning to balance out my lysine intake.

Appreciate larger size

Posted by Reviewer2403449 on Jan 07, 2008

Like the large size. I mix with L-Citrulline to produce nitric oxide.

horrible

Posted by Reviewer2682010 on Sep 30, 2011

I have a pretty flexible palate but this is the most vile tasting product I have ever had. I bought it based on all the rave reviews but found it to be unpalatable. I tried mixing it with a variety of juices, water, anything I could find and still had to choke it down. I can emphasize enough how horrible this tastes. Sorry.