10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Sports, L-Arginine Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Now Foods L-Arginine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1833048 on Feb 12, 2009

I take L-Arginine (6 grams twice daily) to prevent/slow the formation of coronary artery plaque deposits. It also increases Nitric Oxide in the blood, a powerful endothelial health compound. Now Foods appears to be an excellent supplement manufacturer and iHerb.com provided great service on my order.

This makes my day everyday.

Posted by Reviewer3229507 on Oct 08, 2008

I have Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency Syndrome,and I take at least 4-5 grams of this every day. It gives me the energy I need for the day. I also take HGH releaser pills every day, along with this. As long as I can get the powder, it is inexpensive enough for me to be able to buy. The L Arginine pills on the market are 500 mg each, and cost a lot more. I could not afford to take those along with the other things I take for his problem.

L-Arginine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3022151 on Jan 01, 2009

I bought this on recommendation of a nobel-prize winning doctor. Supposed to help control blood pressure when used with L-Citrulline. I have only been using it for a couple weeks. Packaging good, delivery prompt. Decent price. No complaints.

It works

Posted by Coupon-Code-KOL914 on Aug 25, 2010

It does what L-arginine is supposed to do when taken on an empty stomach before your workout (you won't have as much of the pumping effect if you take it too close to your meal, but you'll still feel a surge of energy). I've had results with as little as one gram, so this is definitely one to consider. With that said, I must warn you that L-Arginine tastes like what you'd imagine laundry detergent tastes like no matter what you mix it in (they all do, not just this brand). So, I'd recommend purchasing double O (OO) gelatin caps with this one. At the recommended dosage pre-workout(it's all you need), you'll have enough to last you months.

L-Arginine

Posted by Reviewer1185754 on May 29, 2010

My Dr recommended it for 'ahem' a male issue. I'm 69 1/2 and 'it' has not worked as well as it used to. The product helps , and I haven't taken a Blue pill since I started with this product. Some have complained about the taste, I hold my breath when I take it, and am able to gulp it down in a cup of water. My wife smelled it when I got it and said it smells bad, so I have not smelled it. I'm satisfied with it, works OK for me, and I figure that the longer I take it (just 1 tsp in water once a day), the better things will get.