Now Foods, Sports, L-Arginine Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

L-Arginine

Posted by Reviewer1185754 on May 29, 2010

My Dr recommended it for 'ahem' a male issue. I'm 69 1/2 and 'it' has not worked as well as it used to. The product helps , and I haven't taken a Blue pill since I started with this product. Some have complained about the taste, I hold my breath when I take it, and am able to gulp it down in a cup of water. My wife smelled it when I got it and said it smells bad, so I have not smelled it. I'm satisfied with it, works OK for me, and I figure that the longer I take it (just 1 tsp in water once a day), the better things will get.

L-Arginine therapy

Posted by Reviewer2152946 on Aug 05, 2010

I have started a regimen of 6 grams of L-Arginine at bedtime. You must have an empty stomach for 2-3 hours. There must be no competing proteins or amino acids in your blood stream. This is a day time Nitric Oxide inducer. 6 grams into a glass of water (completely dissolved - about 15 minutes) I am getting fantastic results. My hair is thicker, my muscles stay taught during the day. My blood pressure is dropping down to normal levels.

Compliment

Posted by Reviewer1830432 on Mar 21, 2010

I have been ordering L-Arginine now for a few years. I am taking the product for Hypertension. I have halved my pharmaceutical medication and I will continue to take L-Arginine because it also reduces and actually stops arthritic pain in my joints. I used to take Glucosamine but now do not have to because this product does the same. The service is very good, after ordering the product I receive it promptly, and I live in Australia, Thank you Jan

Good price

Posted by willowman on Jul 16, 2012

L-Arginine works well i used in a gym and it also releases HGH. Very good price.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer3169756 on Feb 29, 2012

I have found that blackcurrant juice concentrate tames the strong taste dramatically (mustaherukkamehutiiviste in finnish)