horrible

Posted by Reviewer2682010 on Sep 30, 2011

I have a pretty flexible palate but this is the most vile tasting product I have ever had. I bought it based on all the rave reviews but found it to be unpalatable. I tried mixing it with a variety of juices, water, anything I could find and still had to choke it down. I can emphasize enough how horrible this tastes. Sorry.

Maybe good source of Arginine, but

Posted by Reviewer3297892 on Oct 04, 2011

Taste is awful.

most awful taste ever.

Posted by Reviewer2030345 on Jul 09, 2013

this product has most awful taste that i ever had in my life. never going to buy this again. i will go for capsule product of arginine

It lowers my Husband's blood pressure

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

I bought this product for my husband. His blood pressure has been out of control. This product helps him keeping his BP within the safe zone. Last time I checked him, it was 122/79, it used to be way over 170/130. It is in pure powder form. If you mix it with water, it tastes like gasoline. However, you get used to it very quickly, and it isn't that bad. The trick is to use as little water as possible. After drinking it, drink another mouth full of pure water, that takes away all the after taste in your mouth. The main thing here is, pure powder form of L-Arginine provides you with the high potency, lower price, compared with tablet and capsule forms. In additions to keeping my husband's BP low, it also helps him building muscles. He said that he does not even need to work out half as hard as before to gain muscles. Overall, this product is benefiting him greatly, and he intends to stay on it.

It is the cheapest.

Posted by Reviewer2724687 on Jan 16, 2008

It drinks with the grandmother for rejuvenation and health.

Arginine powder

Posted by Reviewer3055916 on Feb 06, 2008

Works great mixed with water just before bed.

L-Arginine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1226712 on Feb 07, 2008

Good quality. Seems to be working well. Decent price.

L-Arginine Review

Posted by Reviewer1342862 on May 26, 2008

I decided to buy this confirguration of L-arginine as a cost effective way to augment dosage, to alleviate hypertension. The only minor draw back is the taste, but it's not an impediment to the objective.

L-Arginine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1476091 on May 15, 2008

It is for my husband. The Powder really helps him. Dr. Scott on GLC Satelite TV, mentioned this product. It works great.

Inexpensive way to "spike" Inner Power formulation

Posted by Reviewer2888424 on Mar 03, 2009

I sue this to increase the arginine content in D&S "Inner Power" to reduce the per dose cost. Works great.