arteries

Posted by 5714107490290597376 on Sep 02, 2015

excellent as 7 grams and 1.5 grams l citrulline daily to remove plaque from arteries and increase circulation.

Works!!

Posted by 5193447888805415830 on Aug 01, 2013

Gave me nice pump in gym, i mix it with BCAA and Gatorade in my inter workout and i feel like going for ever!!!

Now Foods, L-Arginine Powder - Reminded me of its Arterial Plague antagonistic effect, thanks to fellow reviewers!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I used to take this powdered form of Arginine mixed with my green smoothies. After I was done with bottle, I didn't reorder bec. I felt it didn't give me the desired effect. I wanted to regain my declining virility, and I've read that Arginine helps in the production of Nitric Oxide which relaxes blood vessels. The reason why I didn't have the desired effect might be because I took too little daily (1 level teaspoon or 5 grams/ day vs recommended 2 tsps), with missed doses in between. And not taking it in combination with L-citruline as recommended also (they have a synergistic effect). As I read the experiences of the other reviewers here, I not only want to achieve the virility they say they regained, but also to help in my blood pressure issues, particularly its arterial plaque antagonistic effect. I notice that my diastole is always at the high side of 90s, when the ideal is 70-80. I will order again the powder form, in my next bulkorder, together with L-Citruline, and mix it my green juice mix (chlorella/spirulina/maca/raw-supergreens/raw-protein/tang/banana) and monitor how it affects my BP, particulary the diastolic reading (the denominator in the BP reading). Thanks to my fellow reviewers for making me remember the BP-lowering potential of Arginine. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

sam

Posted by Reviewer3018616 on Feb 19, 2008

good product and good value. I use it every morning. I have to use crystal light to mask flavor. I mix it with D-Ribose powder. It mixes better than the Metagenics brand.

simon

Posted by Reviewer3013735 on Jan 14, 2008

taste good

arginine powder

Posted by Reviewer1696475 on May 21, 2008

Great value but tastes horrible!

L-Arginine powder

Posted by Reviewer3106078 on Dec 13, 2008

don't like the taste, but since my doctor suggested it, i guess it is good for me. it does mix well in water.

Now Foods, L-Arginine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3026429 on Nov 29, 2010

Found this very potent, had to buy empty capsules to take it.

Arginine

Posted by Reviewer2985981 on Aug 07, 2010

So far I havn't seen any change in my blood preesure scinse using this product.

Pete

Posted by 4939001514157114261 on Mar 29, 2014

Terrible tasting! Like animal hair!