ALBY. OCEANSIDE,CA

Posted by Reviewer1741502 on Sep 21, 2008

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS,I STATRTED USING IT DUE TO A FATTY LIVER..NOW I HAVE MY HEALTH BACK! THE TASTE IS GREAT AND IHERB HAS IT FOR THE BEST PRICE,THANKS IHERB!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1869478 on Oct 24, 2007

I have noticed a difference using this product in managing weight and fat loss.

Helps heart energy

Posted by Reviewer1497905 on May 10, 2011

I have low ATP (energy) issues, especially in my heart, where around 75% of the body's energy is made, I've read. Taking this with D-Ribose, Magnesium Malate, and Ubiquinol (Koneka's Co-Q10) and I have the energy I need. This brand tastes great! I can sure tell a difference when I am out, so I don't run out! C from Dayton

Energizing

Posted by Reviewer2714896 on Nov 12, 2010

I have noticed my memory seems to have improved since I started taking L-carnitine

L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2759054 on Jan 19, 2010

This product is great. Because it is in a liquid form, it means less pills to swallow. I mix it with orange juice and I can't taste the L-Carnitine at all. Since I have a heart condition, I know it helps the heart function better, and get stronger.

l- carnitene

Posted by Reviewer2701658 on Oct 01, 2008

l-carnitene is a wonderfull product. it tastes great and so easy to swallow.it is so good for the body.l.g.m.i rate this l-carnitene a five star/

SUPER ENERGY BOOSTER!

Posted by Reviewer1574363 on Jan 23, 2009

I love this stuff. A little tart yet sweet....and it packs a powerful punch! One serving makes you feel incredibly much more alert and energetic! GOOD stuff and great price!

for the heart

Posted by Reviewer2134600 on Jun 28, 2011

I take this for my heart as well as fat loss

L-carnitine liquid - tropical punch

Posted by Reviewer1463895 on Jan 19, 2008

I honestly can't tell if anything's changed since I started taking this stuff, but being vegetarian I figured getting this amino acid in my diet couldn't hurt. It definitely tastes better than the lemon flavour.

Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2011

Improves insulin resistance, prevents diabetic ketoacidosis. Improves bile function. A diabetic's must together with taurine.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »