l carnosine

Posted by Reviewer2318249 on Apr 09, 2008

my husband is taking anti seizure meds and this is suppose to aid in their efficiency.. they worked in a few days just taking one a day he felt the effects..

Now Foods, L-Carnosine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on May 02, 2010

High quality; L-Carnosine supports healthy aging and cellular rejuvenation by its effects on two mechanisms: glycosylation and free radical damage. Glycosylation is the oxidation of proteins by glucose resulting in cross-linking of proteins and which is implicated in loss of cell function, genome integrity and accelerated aging. L-Carnosine also protects the aging process of the brain by retarding lipid peroxidation and stabilizing cell membranes.

All round

Posted by Reviewer2151961 on Dec 21, 2009

I have a son with autism and this supplement (one of 22)has helped him all round. I.e. behavior, cognitive skills, comprehension and social skills.

Great Deal from iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer1205428 on Dec 16, 2011

My son has been taking this for years as recommended by his ped neuro. It's good for brain cell protection. He has a bad case of epilepsy.

Good quality

Posted by 5279688953384866035 on Oct 24, 2013

This product works for me I felt better when using it

Suppleness

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jul 16, 2011

One thing i realy notice when i take 2 or 3 capsules before playing golf i do not suffer any muscle stiffnes in my legs after walking the course, it is pricey so only 4 stars.

Carnosine

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Apr 02, 2009

Muscles seem more supple when I use this supplement.

Now Foods, L-Carnosine, my opinion

Posted by Reviewer3146213 on Jul 05, 2008

I am 54 years of age. So I take it preventively I don't know if it help or work. I have already a very good healt. I read the book: Fantastic voyage : Live long enough to live forever from Kurzweil et Terry Grossman and they talk about those product. Have a good day.

First try with L-Carnosine

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 19, 2011

This is my first try with L-carnosine of which I've heard a lot of great stuff. I totally trust Now Foods products and cannot say I've seen a huge difference yet but I've been feeling good and I'm sure this has something to do with it!

Maybe

Posted by francesjoan on Oct 23, 2011

I bought this because a life extension advisor recommend L carnosine as a supplement as well as improve eye health especially the lens of the aging eyes. I like the others' reveiws like less wrinkles,better blood sugar control,less sore muscles and energy. Maybe it's too soon for me to notice these changes. I'm taking this on faith and based on a life extension advice. I open the capsule and put contents under my tongue wait about one minute and swallow. So I'll let you know by the end of the bottle my results.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »