anti ageing

Posted by Reviewer1237555 on May 19, 2012

this is good stuff the anti ageing properties of it are helping to keep me young i wish i could have taken it years ago

Great for vegetarians!

Posted by Turboshopper on Oct 29, 2008

Typical vegetarian diets lack carnosine. I read that carnosine helps prevent age-related disease.

L- Carnosine

Posted by Reviewer3220804 on Dec 03, 2010

Great product, has made a difference to my overall well being and stomach issues (taken with zinc for ulcers). I like the caps are in a powder form.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1869391 on May 21, 2010

This stuff certainly gives you more stamina, I use this first in the morning... However, I prefer Beta-Alanine as it gives more boost.

Effective carnosine

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

I've been using more expensive carnosine products for years here in Finland but after trying this carnosine, I won't turn back to the old ones :) This does work just as well as the more expensive, equivalent products. Highly recommended!

Lost some weight with these.

Posted by mozzer on May 12, 2014

I took 2 to 3g per day, 1g per meal along with Metagenics liquid fish oil. I take the fish oil "Poliquin style." In the past 6 weeks I've dropped fat pretty quickly, of course along with going to the gym and generally being strict about very low sugar and alcohol consumption.

My essential secret weapon against ageing!

Posted by Reviewer3353792 on Jan 22, 2016

I have been taking Now Foods L-Carnosine for well over ten years and feel sure that it has contributed enormously to keeping me strong, fit and well. I am over seventy now but feel I have the energy, strength and flexibility of someone a generation younger. There are a few essential supplements that I would not be without and this is top of my list.

Made me rageful

Posted by Reviewer1683664 on Jul 14, 2014

This supplement made me so irrationally rageful that I sought some very expensive and radical mental health treatment. I was completely out of control. It was a few weeks before I realized it was the carnosine. I had just blithely added it to my daily regimen.

Against Wrinkles

Posted by Reviewer2664300 on Dec 25, 2007

A cheap supplement which helps to prevent wrinkles and even reduces them!

Telomeres

Posted by Reviewer2551336 on Dec 14, 2008

I am taking this supplement based on anti-aging research which indicates that L-Carnosine may help help supporting cellular rejuvenation by keeping telomeres from breaking. L-Carnosine is also a wonderful anti-oxidant. NOW is the brand to buy - the "other" 500mg supplement is waaay overpriced - same stuff.