Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, L-Citrulline, 750 mg, 90 Capsules

pre-hypertension

Posted by Reviewer1376537 on Jan 08, 2011

Firstly I would just like to say that everytime I order from iHerb my goods arrive in less than 5 days. I live in Australia, so that is excellent service. Have been using L-citrulline for about 3 months now. I am 50 years old and pre-hypertensive. 5 months ago I was put on 2 anti-depressants and my blood pressure soared to 160/95 and my resting pulse rate increased from 54 to about 72, even though I circuit train 3 to 4 times a week. My blood pressure medication was only bringing my figures down to about 140/86. After incorporating l-citrulline into my training regime I have steadily seen my resting blood pressure come down to about 122/78 and pulse rate back down to about 58. My recovering from training is a lot quicker, plus i need less break between my reps, which means I can train harder. I dont use it after 2 pm so that it does not interfere with my blood pressure medication which i take in the evening. One of the common side effects of anti depressants is that they are not very good for your sex life. Well after being on l-citrulline for a couple of months, there has been a significant improvement in that department! It works for me. I take 3 capsules mid morning and then 3 half an hour before training. My advice to anyone that wants to increase their cardiac fitness is to give it a try for a couple of months and of course eat a healthy diet as well.

Get that blood moving

Posted by Reviewer1135456 on Mar 30, 2008

Citrulline is an amino acid that stimulates blood flow -- good for people with poor circulation. Along with nattokinase, I use it to avoid blood clots and popsicle feet.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1697887 on Jun 19, 2009

I take these along with L- Arginine. Both seem to work good. It doesn't seem to take as long to recover from a work out and I might be imagining things, but my manhood seems harder and bigger.

Read article NO more heart disease by Dr. Igrarro, Nobel prize for this discovery t

Posted by Reviewer2719909 on Feb 23, 2009

Have been sleeping much better and feeling a lot better! Thank you!

attention athletes

Posted by Reviewer2554399 on Oct 28, 2007

All male amateur athletes that are serious: add this product to your list. For me, I SUSPECT that this stuff provides the pathway to feed muscles and tendons, allowing faster recovery. The reason why I qualify the above as 'suspect' is because I take a ton of products and there is the possibility that the L-Cit is working in conjunction with other stuff. But, again, all aging male athletes, try this stuff.