athens-greece

Posted by Reviewer1203772 on May 17, 2011

it s too early to have an opinion.l-cysteine i bought and after ilook to know in internet and i found out that it may causes problems in the liver when overdosed.i ll take one capsule per day.it ll be safer.thanks iherb for the best service.

good for hair

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jun 29, 2010

I read that this amino acid was good for hair and nails so I thought I'd try it. Well, it seems to be working. My hair and nails appear to be growing faster. Other than that I haven't noticed anything else. I take one in the morning and one at night, so far. I have used many NOW products and I am very satisfied. iHerb prices are the best!!!

beware ,check this before buy

Posted by 5693393858454693635 on May 24, 2012

horrible aftertase

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jul 23, 2011

horrible acid aftertase, enlarged my thyroid glands, I was all sweating through the day with heart beatings :( No positive effects noticed during two weeks, mentioned in other reviews re hair, nails etc.

Amazing !!

Posted by Reviewer2934157 on Nov 01, 2010

For take in combination with Collagen,Biotin,Silica..it's really strengten my hair and nails..Amazing.!!Can see the change within 10 days..

Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2399513 on Oct 25, 2007

Again, I am using this as directed by Dr. Hulda Clark, in conjunction with ozonated olive oil, for a tough parasite problem. This was a great price, and I'm very satisfied.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1380153 on Sep 22, 2008

It helps keep clear skin.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 01, 2008

I use this for recovering from sickness. It's very good stuff and I like the dosage. I use 3 tablets a day during one month to reach the good level in my body, because I have been sick for a long time. After that month I use it once daily. This is a safe dosage for the long term. I think it really works. My skin was very very dry, but after 3 weeks I could see an amazing difference!!!

i've switched to this instead of NACI

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Feb 03, 2009

I used to take NAC to help with the toxic effects of alcohol, but I've read some scary sounding things about NAC recently (even Durk and Sandy say they prefer L-Cysteine to NAC). So until it's cleared up, I'll be taking regular L-Cysteine instead. I've been taking these for a while now and they seem fine. I take them with 1g of Vitamin C, providing what I believe to be the optimal ratio of C to L-Cysteine.

Seems to help regrow my hair

Posted by Reviewer2274947 on Dec 05, 2008

My hairstylist was amazed when I began mysteriously sprouting new hair, she claimed she had never seen such massive regrowth, loving that! It can only be the L-cysteine doing this magic.