good

Posted by Anaterma on Nov 04, 2013

seems to work on skin. but i REALLY wish american producers would stop putting over 900% of B vitamins or any other vitamins into any supplements, it gets really annoying, i don't need that amount at all, and other supplements that i take also has it and also i have a perfect diet already, thank you very much. it's just stupid, even considering it's water soluble.

Totally makes my roots stronger!!!

Posted by 5024160958393594531 on Oct 02, 2013

Before my hair fall out about 30-50 a day. It felt like my hair was under nourished and was thinning noticeably. But after only a couple of days of taking this product, my hair roots started to get stronger and no more than 10 hair a day fall out. I'm really impressed with it. I used to try L-Methionine, L-Tyrosine, and L-Arginine but nothing worked on my hair like L-Cysteine. This is my second purchase, coz I gave my first bottle to my mom who is also seeing RESULTS!!

Excellent choice!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2274146 on Mar 07, 2011

It's absolutely amazing L-cystein has a whitening effect.

Not just for skin, hair and nails

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Cysteine helps with: Chronic bronchitis, Emphysema, HIV, Asthma, Macular degeneration, Alzheimer's disease. Cysteine supports the lungs. Cysteine has cancer prevention properties in people who are at risk for lung cancer. Cysteine plays a key role in the immune system and in protecting the liver.

Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1519879 on Oct 15, 2010

I ordered this product because it was one of a few vitamins and supplements recommended by my dermatologist for healthier hair and nails, to be taken on a daily basis. The product was shipped quickly and arrived in good condition, having been packed securely. The tablets are about the same size as the calcium tablets I take, which are a little larger than I would like; however, they are doable and I don't know that I could find any other brand with 500 mg smaller tablets.