Longer hair

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Oct 21, 2013

My hair has been growing since I started using this product 5 months ago. I have very tight curly natural hair that's easy to break off. My hair was neck length before using and now its past my shoulders. You should get it for healthy skin, nails and hair.

Totally makes my roots stronger!!!

Posted by 5024160958393594531 on Oct 02, 2013

Before my hair fall out about 30-50 a day. It felt like my hair was under nourished and was thinning noticeably. But after only a couple of days of taking this product, my hair roots started to get stronger and no more than 10 hair a day fall out. I'm really impressed with it. I used to try L-Methionine, L-Tyrosine, and L-Arginine but nothing worked on my hair like L-Cysteine. This is my second purchase, coz I gave my first bottle to my mom who is also seeing RESULTS!!

Great stuff

Posted by 4612369866868420773 on Sep 30, 2013

I always feel better on the days I have this stuff and I found my skin is vastly improved.

dar nevartojau

Posted by 5757641826601528634 on Sep 18, 2013

bet tikiu, kad bus veismingas

L-cysteine - Hair Manna

Posted by Isabella on Sep 11, 2013

Everybody wants thick hair & skin and this is the pill that can support that goal. I take this regularly and I'm seeing considerably less hair fall. ===================================================================================== Click my name Isabella ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile ===================================================================================== If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “YES”-button below the review.

using it for hair regrowth

Posted by 5760016580174911995 on Aug 30, 2013

I have been using this product for almost a month now and I am already seeing new growth all over my head. This was given as a prescription by a doctor to a friend of mine in Europe. You also only supposed to do this therapy for two months; two pills daily and then discontinue until the following year. I should also say that you are supposed to take vitamin B-6 along with it for better absorption. Very happy with the results.

(NOW-00077)

Posted by Reviewer1588120 on Aug 28, 2013

Nails feel stronger and hair healthier after three weeks.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

I'm rockin some great nails!

best price

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on Aug 26, 2013

i do not see a reason for someone to spend more. this is an excellent product.

Great stuff!