Alternating between NAC and L-Cysteine

Posted by Kareny on Oct 25, 2015

There is plenty of advice out there on taking breaks from NAC. L-Cysteine is the alternative as it's a safer form to continue over a long term. These are tablets and I prefer capsules (easier to swallow) so next time I shall purchase caps from whichever brand is on special. All in all this is Now Foods brand so they are sealed well and are the expected good quality standard amino acid.

love

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Apr 13, 2013

I think it is making me look fairer. For those who know sato hakubi white series, you may see this cysteine has 3out of 4 ingredients of hakubi white! also, my eyelashes are thicker!!

Great stuff!

Posted by Harpocrates on Aug 13, 2013

Highly recommended!!

face

Posted by Reviewer3014750 on Jan 28, 2012

have been taking in comination with other recommended vit's and it has really helped my face- post off "the pill"

My husband definitely has some regrowth

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jun 03, 2012

He is receding however definite signs of new growth.

Like this!

Posted by Reviewer3044093 on Apr 13, 2010

Even though they are big, I feel that it does have a positve effect on my skin and nails.

It's very good for my skin and hair!!

Posted by Reviewer2866168 on May 03, 2010

It's very good for my skin and hair!! L-cysteine make my skin tone much better. I like it! I'll buy it again for my mom & dad.

hmm well

Posted by Reviewer3030333 on Dec 25, 2011

I take this with hyaluronic acid by doctor's best, and they both works well! they make my skin feels smoother and hydrated. My hair feels stronger too

Gooood!

Posted by Reviewer2561866 on Jul 12, 2011

I don't know it works well in whitening yet, But I can easily notice that my hairs and nails are stronger than before. I am willing to take this supplement steadily.

I Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1838448 on Aug 02, 2011

I heard that L-Cysteine is good for hair loss. But I cannot notice any difference, because I just take it a few weeks. I hope it makes me better than before. I need a more time and I will keep trying to take it 2 times a day.