Best Amino Acid product, EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

NOW L-Cysteine is an amino acid that is an important component of hair, nails and the keratin of the skin. I took this product with a multi-vitamin for months. I did notice my hair growing faster and thicker!! If this will stop working, I will add Biotin and MSM with it and will let you all know how that works. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

효과는있음

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Aug 07, 2013

하루에 세알씩 먹다가 두알씩머거염 효과는 있어요 색소침착 광대에 쩔게 올라오는 스타일인데 덜한것같아요 근데.....빈속에 먹으면 죽음 속쓰려서 그리고!!!!!!!털이 존트 빨리자라요. 털녀인데 하.........고민이 늘엇음 근데 하얘져서 포기할수없네요~

Very, VERY happy with the results

Posted by 5236966899615485749 on Aug 06, 2013

Over the recent years, I've noticed that my hair was thinning out on the top of my head. It was looking flat and unsightly and it was extremely frustrating for me. I started to take L-Cysteine twice a day around 4 months ago. Around a month or two ago, I noticed an improvement in that there is more body and thickness in that area. I'm sure it's due to the use of this product, and I'd happily recommend it to anyone suffering from this problem.

Good Brand And Product, Works....

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013

Good for hair, skin, nails, scalp, connective tissue! We found that after using it for about a month we had noticeable results.

Save $10 by visiting my profile page, enjoy shopping here!!!!

Posted by Click-ME-AND-SAVE-10dol on May 17, 2013

This is unbelievable product. I can`t believe how it made to look my hair. I am taking this with another product of now food Biotin, so it makes this one works even faster. My hair is growing faster and look much better. I love this product.

love

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Apr 13, 2013

I think it is making me look fairer. For those who know sato hakubi white series, you may see this cysteine has 3out of 4 ingredients of hakubi white! also, my eyelashes are thicker!!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3356979 on Apr 12, 2013

My hair grow like weed with it

This one is so good.