Karen - Fruitland, Idaho

Posted by Reviewer1910959 on May 28, 2009

I was advised years ago to take L-Glutamine along with probiotics to support intestinal integrity. (IBS & Leaky gut) And added bonus is that it gives you increased energy and "how many you take each day" should be taken before 3pm so it doesn't keep you up too late or cause you not to sleep well.

sugar/nicotine addicts rejoice

Posted by Reviewer3300435 on May 19, 2008

effective, non narcotic way to find freedom from sugar and nicotine cravings. i use it every morning first thing on arising with l-tyrosine and have plent of get up and go with out the got up and went. Capsules or powder are effective.

Helps w/recovery

Posted by Reviewer2678228 on Jul 02, 2008

Ordered after reading other reviews. Amazingly, I felt somewhat more energetic a couple of hours after taking one capsule. Just started working out regularly again after 3 years and I think this is helping with after-workout recovery. Now I take one capsule before bedtime, one in the morning and maybe one during the day if I'm feeling especially tired.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2060400 on Oct 16, 2007

This product is awesome, I feel so much better since starting to use it. It is great for those who work out regularly but also for regular use....great for the intestines and colon.

Helps with overall health

Posted by Reviewer1235122 on Jun 23, 2010

It helps with my overall health and keeps my old (64yrs.) body in shape. If I stop taking it, I can notice the difference. It also seems to help with my colitis.

works for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1493260 on Sep 19, 2011

helped to restore bowels, it appears, so that they are more stable. This in combination with fiber like psyllium and greek yogurt along with probiotics in chocolate to allow passage to large intestine really worked for me. Can drink coffee again.

Really helps reduce or eliminate sugar cravings

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Oct 01, 2009

I tired this mostly for gut stabilization, but was pleasantly surprised by the effect of reducing or eliminating sugar cravings!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1975978 on Jul 29, 2010

really helps my muscles after exercise, keeps my blood sugar even, and has really helped my gut

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Jun 30, 2011

Not only is this product great for your immune system but works great on acid reflux better than Nexium-that purple pill, I used to take that costs much, much more and didn't work as good as L-Glutamine. I never want to run out of these pills!!!

great value

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Sep 01, 2010

very happy with this product - curbs sugar cravings and is quite relaxing.