Purchased it again.

Posted by Reviewer2026745 on Mar 15, 2008

I've purchased this again. It's good to ward off cravings and is essential in learning. I'm using it for quitting alcohol. As I recall this is a pretty good value.

L-glut

Posted by Reviewer1976538 on May 03, 2009

In combination with L-glutamine this is an effective supplement to control alcohol and sugar cravings. I feel this is a quality product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1895326 on Oct 10, 2008

helps me curb the sweet tooth and aids exercise recovery as part of my "The Diet Cure" program

Gut Repair

Posted by Natural-Living on Jun 25, 2014

This porduct is good to repair your leaky gut and to keep muscles from wasting. Take with plenty of water else you might get cramps.

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Oct 18, 2008

Seems to wake me up with taken first thing in the morning. But effect is less obvious after a week.

Great recovery from weight training!

Posted by Reviewer3246545 on Jun 24, 2009

I have truly noticed a difference in my muscle's ability to recovery from tough workouts. Before I started taking L-Glutamine, resting muscle groups for 48 hours did not always give me enough recovery time. I take 2-3 capsules throughout the day, and have been able to do my next workout without any soreness. I am pleasantly surprised with the productivity of this product. It is cost-effective as well.

great value, great product

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Feb 14, 2010

been taking for years. was prescribed to me for ulcerative colitis. also great to take after a workout.

now l-glutamine

Posted by 4918445166728001799 on Feb 25, 2015

Amazing stuff. I put up with horrible gas and bloating for years. After three days of l-glutamine it was gone. 500mg works best for me. The double strength gave me some stomach discomfort. Highly recommend.

Definite Difference

Posted by Carolanne on Sep 02, 2014

I am taking this along with Berber vcaps by Thorne Research group and there is a definite difference in my immune system since following an eating and immune repair program I saw on a medical show's segment a few months ago. I have tried many programs without success, but this one is working for me. I'm down to a size 12 from a 14-16. It will become a staple in my cabinet! Also, I noticed my thyroid gland is no longer enlarged after a month of following the program! Thank goodness because I was tired of my hair falling out and sudden muscle weakness. It's good to feel well!

Curbs sugar cravings

Posted by KarenEdmonds on Feb 07, 2014

Amazingly effective. Now that I am taking this I can pause to decide if I really want a food that is offered to me rather than snaffling it up.