Now Foods, L-Glutamine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

L-glut

Posted by Reviewer1976538 From Tennessee on May 03, 2009

In combination with L-glutamine this is an effective supplement to control alcohol and sugar cravings. I feel this is a quality product.

Purchased it again.

Posted by Reviewer2026745 From California on Mar 15, 2008

I've purchased this again. It's good to ward off cravings and is essential in learning. I'm using it for quitting alcohol. As I recall this is a pretty good value.

works for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1493260 From Louisiana on Sep 19, 2011

helped to restore bowels, it appears, so that they are more stable. This in combination with fiber like psyllium and greek yogurt along with probiotics in chocolate to allow passage to large intestine really worked for me. Can drink coffee again.

Great recovery from weight training!

Posted by Reviewer3246545 From Ohio on Jun 24, 2009

I have truly noticed a difference in my muscle's ability to recovery from tough workouts. Before I started taking L-Glutamine, resting muscle groups for 48 hours did not always give me enough recovery time. I take 2-3 capsules throughout the day, and have been able to do my next workout without any soreness. I am pleasantly surprised with the productivity of this product. It is cost-effective as well.

great value, great product

Posted by Reviewer1008136 From California on Feb 14, 2010

been taking for years. was prescribed to me for ulcerative colitis. also great to take after a workout.