Now Foods, L-Glutamine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Oct 18, 2008

Seems to wake me up with taken first thing in the morning. But effect is less obvious after a week.

Definite Difference

Posted by Carolanne on Jul 26, 2013

I am taking this along with Berber vcaps by Thorne Research group and there is a definite difference in my immune system since following an eating and immune repair program I saw on Dr. Oz a few months ago. I have tried many programs without success, but this one is working for me. I'm down to a size 12 from a 14-16. It will become a staple in my cabinet! Also, I noticed my thyroid gland is no longer enlarged after a month of following the program! Thank goodness because I was tired of my hair falling out and sudden muscle weakness. It's good to feel well!

Gut Repair

Posted by Natural-Living on Jun 25, 2014

This porduct is good to repair your leaky gut and to keep muscles from wasting. Take with plenty of water else you might get cramps.

NOW L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer3349813 on Jan 25, 2008

Good product.

L-Glutamine review

Posted by Reviewer1657600 on Oct 11, 2008

I am very satisifed with the L-Glutamine Now Foods product. Both glutamine and glycine are key neurotransmitters in brain function and may provide homeopathic benefits for psychiatric conditions. rob