Sharon

Posted by Reviewer1500957 on May 07, 2008

I read an article about this product and it's ability to quash sugar cravings. I decided to try it and love it!!! It really does work and is now an integral part of my overall healthy eating plan.

Update: I take it back, it is helping, especially with alcohol cravings

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 13, 2010

I originally gave this three stars cause I thought it had made me jittery and didn't seem to help my carb or alcohol cravings much. However that must have just been an off day for me in general cause the last week I decided to try it again and it IS helping, A LOT. I take it once or twice a day now and it also hasn't made me jittery and I'm able to take it in the evening when I usually start to crave a glass of wine. I empty one capsule under my tongue, give it five minutes and it pretty much nips it in the bud! Yea!

Calmness

Posted by Reviewer1298418 on Feb 16, 2010

This stuff is an miracle in an bottle it keeps me very calm when ever I feel on edge I just take one of these and everything is back on track I can deal with the crazyness again I wouldn't change an thing so try this for yourself especially if you are over 45 and Ladies you know what I mean that pre menopausel system...so go ahead and check it out for yourself...

L-Glutamine works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2542876 on Mar 16, 2009

I bought this for my 94-year old Italian girlfriend who LOVES to cook her special pasta sauce. Sometimes the sauce gets her stomach upset. No need to panic, she simply reaches for her L-Glutamine.

Has helped my leaky gut

Posted by Reviewer1798935 on Mar 30, 2009

This product has help my leaky gut, lot of other products for leaky gut contain crustacea which I am allergic to

Great healer

Posted by Reviewer1284149 on Apr 15, 2009

Been taking this from after having Candida overgrowth, and it has been working great. My intestines don't feel like a sieve anymore to the food I eat. I take 1 every night.

very excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 24, 2011

I bought this to help control my appetite and it works when I break open the capsule right into my mouth and it really tastes good and sweet. I have been taking 2 a day. Very excellent quality.

Taurine + Creatine + Glutamine = gains

Posted by Reviewer1505822 on Apr 21, 2009

Hei! I've been using the above mentioned in combination with lifting weights. Recently (3 months)started lifting again after years without training. I've gained 2,5 kgs in a couple of weeks due to the water retention. This gives me better and more intens workouts. Feeling more focused. I am norwegian. Iherbs prices are really good compared to local stores, so I will continue using Iherbs! Even the cheapest USPS shipping here gets the stuff to my door within a week. This is probably as good as it gets! mvh Fredrik

A big help!

Posted by Reviewer1682992 on Dec 11, 2007

I have just recently started working with a trainer, so my muscles have been especially sore after work outs. This product has made a huge difference in the length of time that I am sore. It cuts it in half! I love this product and highly recommend it.

Best for candida overgrowth!

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Dec 07, 2016

I've had a problem with a candida overgrowth for years. When I eat sugar or carbs I get all kinds of symptoms, headache, neck and shoulder pain, ringing in ears, itchy flaky scalp, pressure in ears, and many more. I've taken all kinds of supplements, some successful to some extent. Even the very expensive Candex doesn't really do the job. In my research I found some claim that L-Glutamine seals up the bowel so candida can't escape into the rest of the system. Since I've been taking this, 3 to 6 per day, 1 or 2 with most meals, my symptoms are almost totally gone, and I can eat some of the previously offending foods as long as I don't ever do it. LOVE this product!!