good

Posted by 5193706660258974387 on Jan 20, 2015

i think it's good i don't feel any benefit from it yet

L-glutamiini

Posted by 4829798725745819384 on Dec 04, 2014

Suoliston hyvinvointiin L-lysiinin ja L-kysteiinin kanssa tehosi hyvin.Tilaan lisää.

Recovery amino acid

Posted by 4721591598380205516 on Nov 19, 2014

I haven't taken this very long but, I think it does help sore muscles & leaky guts recover, at least that's the plan.

L-Glutamine is helping my Crohns disease

Posted by Reviewer3201443 on Nov 08, 2014

I was diagnosed with Crohns in 2013. I've been on a hunt to find supplements to help with this disease. I have not taken any drugs. I checked out the Herbs and Supplements page on iherb under Links, looking for help. Regarding L-Glutamine, it states that "it appears to serve as a fuel for the cells that line the intestines". Also, there were two double blind trials using L-Glutamine; a total of 30 people enrolled in those trials without benefit. No mention of the mg's used. I decided to give it a try anyway. I'm half way through my first bottle of 1000 mg. I have only taken it once a day, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I am now finding that it works for me as far as having normal bowel movements. It hasn't curbed a lot of gut pain as yet; I hope it will in time. I have read reviews where more is taken throughout the day. I will begin to do that. I first, wanted to see if there was any improvement. I can say for a certainty, that there is! I hope this information will help others who suffer with this awful disease. It is worth a try.

Powerful

Posted by 4672103407580196186 on Oct 29, 2014

Helped a lot with my gut.....but I would be even more satisfied if magnesium stearate would not be ncluded in this product

Good Product | Good Price

Posted by 4813498331645737218 on Oct 09, 2014

Used this all through my comp prep and will continue to use it in the off season.

Me gusta

Posted by BalkisMar on Oct 08, 2014

Lo utilize como complemento para que tras el ejercicio mis músculos se recuperen mejor. Creo que funciona y lo volveré a comprar.

Immune System Helped

Posted by Carolanne on Sep 02, 2014

I am glad I am now taking this product. I use it almost once per day and have found my immune system is boosted. Things that normally cause me to react adversely are not a problem. I feel strong and stay well so far. The real test will come this winter season, but I trust I will be helped and stay well no matter the fluctuation in weather conditions. I gave it only 4 stars because I am taking other things with it as well and I believe they all work in conjunction.

Mejor recuperación

Posted by ROSSITA on Aug 28, 2014

Lo tomo sobre todo cuando tengo un día intenso en el gym, parece que mi recuperación es mayor. ---- Si te ha servido mi opinión por favor marca SI abajo y para más revisiones pincha en Rossita.

really good

Posted by 4771179884834996314 on Aug 04, 2014

good product.. You feel you self much better when you take it after hard work in gym.